Terence Crutcher murdered by cops in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Most of us already refuse to call them.

Unless my daughter is in immediate danger I don't need them around me and don't need their help for ****.

Already.

Im a grown as man i can take care of myself and my family, im skrapped also so if it needs to go there, thats where im takin it.

Cops aint gona do nada for me, i get treated like a suspect anyways and only ONCE have i had a decent interaction wit a cop.

If im not around and my family is in danger they gona call em, but if im there- we dont need police.

Last edited:
I wonder what would be said about me if I became a hashtag. This is past out of hand. It's blantant at this point in the game. Us a black people are targets like it or not. We are all thugs regardless of your degrees, money, upbringing. Etc.

"Even if you in a benz, you still a _ in a coupe"

That's why I smh in disgust when I see black people shucking and jiving for these peach people. Not all are racist, but the ones that are don't even hide it anymore. Thug is the new N word. I'm a corporate cat, but I'll be damned if I tone down my blackness or ignore social injustices in order to fit the mold.

Yea never called for police help and I doubt I ever will ...they'll probly get there too late anyways if I needed them :lol: :smh:

To be honest, I try to avoid contact with police at all costs. I don't want those type of problems.

Originally Posted by TroyD  

I do

Never been arrested or anything. I have no record or been in **** before. They'd drag my **** thru the dirt
should start a YouTube movement : If I get killed by the police

Record a youtube/Facebook video of yourself, explaining what kind of person you are.

That way, when they try to slander you... You at least had a say.
I could see this taking off actually. 

Black people post video's on their social media starting with "In case I get shot by police _______."

Kaepernick should just sit during the anthem. Cite this incident and they can't say nothing back.

[QUOTE name="TroyD" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/653890/terence-crutcher-murdered-by-cops-in-tulsa-oklahoma/60#post_26563129[/URL]"]

I do

Never been arrested or anything. I have no record or been in **** before. They'd drag my **** thru the dirt

should start a YouTube movement : If I get killed by the police

Record a youtube/Facebook video of yourself, explaining what kind of person you are.

That way, when they try to slander you... You at least had a say.
I could see this taking off actually. 
Black people post video's on their social media starting with "In case I get shot by police _______."
[/quote]

All they'll do is erase the video. Too easy. You gotta do something that can't easily be deleted.

**** the police. I recognize that without order we'd be in anarchy...**** them anyways. Men, women, children that play cops n robbers. Middle finger to each of them. Cops aren't arresting cops, so they're down with the get down.
transpose this sentiment to racism and white people

thats where im at

Most of us already refuse to call them.

Unless my daughter is in immediate danger I don't need them around me and don't need their help for ****.
For real. My car got broken into 3x last year. Took my whole thousand dollars plus system and I just took the L. I ain't trynna call them mfers unless I absolutely have too.

I'm ready to physically fight back at this point.

It took you this long? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Y'all seriously think there is any other option? *rhetorical*

Also, why was there a helicopter there for a stalled truck other than media propaganda?

I don't think dude should have been shot dead but he def should not have been walking back to his truck and attempting to go inside the truck smdh

Last edited:
Jerry can stuff it. Dude's a clown similar to Scam Newton and other shucking and jiving dudes. An 8th of an inch Scam? We all the same?

Absolutely disgusting. She should be put in jail ASAP. No justifying what the officer did in this situation. NONE

For real. My car got broken into 3x last year. Took my whole thousand dollars plus system and I just took the L. I ain't trynna call them mfers unless I absolutely have too.
what exactly would they do if you did call them? I never really understood this for stolen goods...it's not like they're gonna get in the Mystery Machine and go find it. 

I've dialed 911 exactly once, and it was when I was like 6 just being a dumb *** kid.

as a grown and fully capable man, I really do not see where I'll ever have cause to do it again...at least, for the cops.

Last edited:
No point in that situation. They couldn't do anything either way

Last edited:
No point in that situation. They couldn't do anything either way
Well sometimes people make a report for insurance purposes, if the stolen property comes up, busted windows etc. Someone broke into my mom's truck years ago and they were caught doing someone else and they called my og saying they found her stolen property she reported. I'll just pay for the windows, take the L on the radio and system.

what exactly would they do if you did call them? I never really understood this for stolen goods...it's not like they're gonna get in the Mystery Machine and go find it. 

I've dialed 911 exactly once, and it was when I was like 6 just being a dumb *** kid.

as a grown and fully capable man, I really do not see where I'll ever have cause to do it again...at least, for the cops.

Idk man. Guess it depends, we got robbed and cops caught the guys pawning our stuff

Back
Top Bottom