terms of endearment.. not the movie.

i know NT is full of heartless goons but we all like affection..

so i ask, what do you like to be called by a significant other?

i personally love it when a woman calls me honey, that **** does something to the god.

laugh.gif

i was gonna tell my girl to call me that but i thought it would be weird since she doesn't really have a father figure in her life.

Spank me and call me daddy......

Nah foreal though when they call me my first name (correctly)

my girl calls me boba
(like the drink)
dont remember why she started calling me that in the first place
she likes the black balls a lot though
only calls me by my first name when she mad at me

my girl calls me boba
(like the drink)
So she calls you boba cause she likes your black balls like she likes the black balls in her boba tea :nerd: interdasting

my girl calls me boba
(like the drink)
So she calls you boba cause she likes your black balls like she likes the black balls in her boba tea :nerd: interdasting
thats what i always thought
only explanation i could think of that makes sense honestly
when ever i ask her why
she just smiles and says "ooooh boba ur so silly" or "cause ur my boba" and kinda never answers the question
but i believe it may have been a inside joke that we had but i forgot the meaning

Last edited:
Lmaoo

I used to like daddy on some I watched too many prnos type weird ****..but I'm out of that phase

I'm with you op honey or my first name..

I like babe, seems more intimate than something like boo that they use with everyone. Then again I use babe loosely.

:lol:

i was gonna tell my girl to call me that but i thought it would be weird since she doesn't really have a father figure in her life.

That's what makes it all the better. :lol: :pimp:

I'm the opposite of you, bruh. It's weird when a girl that actually has a father figure calls me daddy. It always makes me think... "Somewhere... This woman's father is disappointed in his child".

Lol wow

The universal nickname for me no matter were I go is big head..literally every girl I've ever talked/messed with calls me it

Christopher or Tomarus my first and middle name..

Bae

Babe

Chicks try to hit me wit the Chrissy Pooh every now and then but I can't stand that ish

Back
Top Bottom