Terrell Owens just released by the Dallas Cowboys!!! BREAKING NEWS

Originally Posted by TD The God

I'm in Canada and I haven't seen ESPN yet....but would it be possible for T.O to sue ESPN for defamation of character?
If he really wanted to he definitely could, but the ends wouldn't justify the means by the time next season started...

damn this news just happened last night and I just found out now -this thread reached 14 pages over night
laugh.gif

and I noticed there was a page full of t.o released
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

So Jerry took a 9 million cap hit?....

That says A LOT.
Definitely does... Makes you think about that stuff that Werder was reporting that TO was denying to the end...

BTW im willing to bet $$$ that Dallas offense IMPROVES next year.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

So Jerry took a 9 million cap hit?....

That says A LOT.
Definitely does... Makes you think about that stuff that Werder was reporting that TO was denying to the end...

BTW im willing to bet $$$ that Dallas offense IMPROVES next year.
No it won't. They have no WRs. Without TO, Witten won't put up the same numbers because he's not going to have the luxury of openspace in the middle of the field anymore. Nobody is doubling Roy Williams.

People seem to have it twisted.

It is NOT a 9 million dollar hit to our cap. Keeping Owens on our roster would have been a 8.9mil hit. By releasing him its a 9.6 mil hit. So really, the hitis around 700k which is a far cry from 9 mill.

Again, it is NOT a 9 million dollar cap hit.

And for the record, Roy Williams has officially been released

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

Scapegoat

Yeah I agree to a certain extent, but man it's gettin' harder to defend TO as a fan...

Some of this @!** he brings on himself.

From a football standpoint it's just like:
indifferent.gif
N just catch theball and shut the *#!* up.

But lookin' at his childhood, it's like:
tired.gif
...damn bruh.

^^ Word. I take it you musta seen the documentary and/or read one of his books. Kids used to clown the mess out of him growing up

1226914740871ia4.jpg
laugh.gif

I was a little ticked off when it came up as breaking news last night...I was about to head to NT too but I just went to bed I missed all the threads
laugh.gif
. This won't be the demise of the Cowboys like some are saying.

BSPN is talking about NO team except MAYBE the Raiders will pick up T.O.

And I have a feeling it might be true b/c that network will push hard for it to happen.

They'll trot out all of their analysts who will only have negative things to say. Which in turn brainwashes fans. Which in turn puts pressure on managementof those fans' teams to NOT sign him just to keep the fans "happy". That's how it works.

Just wait til Mark Schlereth makes his comments.
smh.gif

Did people think Eli would be better without Tiki and Shockey....?
They had Jacobs in waiting, who most people already had pegged as a beast anyways. Shockey, maybe so, but he was frequently injured and youcan't even come close to comparing his impact to TO's.

i was about to pass out for the night...just wanted to check S&T real quick for the NHL trade deadline thread...and i saw like 10 locked TO threads
laugh.gif

I live in VA and one of my boys just heard on the radio that Dan Snyder is apparently flying T.O out to DC today. If this is true, smh @ the ********.

It is NOT a 9 million dollar hit to our cap. Keeping Owens on our roster would have been a 8.9mil hit. By releasing him its a 9.6 mil hit. So really, the hit is around 700k which is a far cry from 9 mill.

Well then it clearly tells you that they wanted NO part of him and his antics anymore, its not like they won with him so whats the big deal. Time to move on.

They had Jacobs in waiting, who most people already had pegged as a beast anyways.

Most people? Haters said he was only good for short yardage runs only, and that he wasn't even the best running back on the team just a season ago.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

I'm in Canada and I haven't seen ESPN yet....but would it be possible for T.O to sue ESPN for defamation of character?

No.

laugh.gif
Jerry Jones being willing to take almost $10M worth of dead cap space to get Terrell Owens outta the way should tell you all you need to know...
its not like they won with him so whats the big deal. Time to move on.
[LilStarZ] So the Cardinals should cut Fitzgerald, the Panthers should Steve Smith, and the Packers should cut Donald Driver? [/LilStarZ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
These dudes don't wanna hear no part of that...

i hope my team doesnt even think of signing him...

he's going to oakland, ill put money on that

I'm just curious as to why they are still saying he is "reportedly" released. They still can't confirm such big news??

But yet, it's already confirmed that Roy Williams is gone.

Strange.

Originally Posted by naldo21

I wonder what happens with that reality show if he is not on a team?

guy's still a character, im sure he'll still get a few eps at least, now he got all this free time to watch nba games
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom