Terrell Owens lifts the spirits of a young boy in need

30t6p3b.gif
 at this thread starting on 11/25 and only being 2 pages.

T.O. Has been that dude.....

On another note I hate seeing kids in bad health so I couldn't watch that video....

Props to the parents who through all the pain and heartache do the best they can in those type of situations.

30t6p3b.gif

T.O. Has been that dude.....

On another note I hate seeing kids in bad health so I couldn't watch that video....

Props to the parents who through all the pain and heartache do the best they can in those type of situations.

TO >>>>>>>>>>>>> ________________________

this special had me 
frown.gif
stuff like this has me questioning all types of things in my life ...

TO >>>>>>>>>>>>> ________________________

this special had me 
frown.gif
stuff like this has me questioning all types of things in my life ...

Thanks for posting this, that video was very touching and that little dude is an inspiration.

Also props to T.O for this gesture, def changed my opinion of him.

Thanks for posting this, that video was very touching and that little dude is an inspiration.

Also props to T.O for this gesture, def changed my opinion of him.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

30t6p3b.gif

TO does something great, and the thread is 2 pages.  He accidentally runs into a security guard and the thread is 10 pages.  A perfect example of how people and the media portray TO.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

30t6p3b.gif

TO does something great, and the thread is 2 pages.  He accidentally runs into a security guard and the thread is 10 pages.  A perfect example of how people and the media portray TO.

TO has and will be one of my favorite players. OchoCinco and TO catch a lot of heat for things they say or do, but they are probably the most charitable players in the league.

TO has and will be one of my favorite players. OchoCinco and TO catch a lot of heat for things they say or do, but they are probably the most charitable players in the league.

Not saying what he did wasnt good, but i will not believe Owens did it for the right reasons. His agent did this, to make him look good. He's not the only one though.

Back when i was 7th grade a good good friend of mine had cancer and was not supposed to make it. He was like the spokesperson of Make a Wish foundation in Milwaukee cause he survived with such little odds. By the time he got healthy again he was older than most of the patients so he was the one leading everything. He went to the Pro-Bowl 2 or 3 years ago and met all the players. He said everyone was real cool, Rey Lewis was intimidating but nice, Westbrook and Ed Reed were ribbin the @@+% out of eachother and it was hilarious, OchoCinco was a real cool dude, but he said the worstt person was Owens, the rudest and most foul.

My buddy said the lady who got them on the field called T.O. over for autographs. Cause you know Adrian Peterson, Peyton Manning, Patrick Willis etc. were already doing it. When they called Owens over to sign an autograph he said word for word, "I dont have time for that @@+%, tell them if they want an autograph they can buy one from my website."

He said this to a group of cancer patients, some recovered, some terminally ill. Every single player was cool, but T.O. he was an absolute ****.

Then the lady told my friend that alot of time's these dudes are @$# holes but everyone gets the idea they are nice guys because their agent are doin the work getting them on TV doing nice things to make them look like such a good influence. This is a perfect example.

Not saying what he did wasnt good, but i will not believe Owens did it for the right reasons. His agent did this, to make him look good. He's not the only one though.

Back when i was 7th grade a good good friend of mine had cancer and was not supposed to make it. He was like the spokesperson of Make a Wish foundation in Milwaukee cause he survived with such little odds. By the time he got healthy again he was older than most of the patients so he was the one leading everything. He went to the Pro-Bowl 2 or 3 years ago and met all the players. He said everyone was real cool, Rey Lewis was intimidating but nice, Westbrook and Ed Reed were ribbin the @@+% out of eachother and it was hilarious, OchoCinco was a real cool dude, but he said the worstt person was Owens, the rudest and most foul.

My buddy said the lady who got them on the field called T.O. over for autographs. Cause you know Adrian Peterson, Peyton Manning, Patrick Willis etc. were already doing it. When they called Owens over to sign an autograph he said word for word, "I dont have time for that @@+%, tell them if they want an autograph they can buy one from my website."

He said this to a group of cancer patients, some recovered, some terminally ill. Every single player was cool, but T.O. he was an absolute ****.

Then the lady told my friend that alot of time's these dudes are @$# holes but everyone gets the idea they are nice guys because their agent are doin the work getting them on TV doing nice things to make them look like such a good influence. This is a perfect example.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Back when i was 7th grade a good good friend of mine had cancer and was not supposed to make it. He was like the spokesperson of Make a Wish foundation in Milwaukee cause he survived with such little odds. By the time he got healthy again he was older than most of the patients so he was the one leading everything. He went to the Pro-Bowl 2 or 3 years ago and met all the players. He said everyone was real cool, Rey Lewis was intimidating but nice, Westbrook and Ed Reed were ribbin the $#%! out of eachother and it was hilarious, OchoCinco was a real cool dude, but he said the worstt person was Owens, the rudest and most foul.

My buddy said the lady who got them on the field called T.O. over for autographs. Cause you know Adrian Peterson, Peyton Manning, Patrick Willis etc. were already doing it. When they called Owens over to sign an autograph he said word for word, "I dont have time for that $#%!, tell them if they want an autograph they can buy one from my website."

Then the lady told my friend that alot of time's these dudes are @+% holes but everyone gets the idea they are nice guys because their agent are doin the work getting them on TV doing nice things to make them look like such a good influence. This is a perfect example.

SMH if true..

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Back when i was 7th grade a good good friend of mine had cancer and was not supposed to make it. He was like the spokesperson of Make a Wish foundation in Milwaukee cause he survived with such little odds. By the time he got healthy again he was older than most of the patients so he was the one leading everything. He went to the Pro-Bowl 2 or 3 years ago and met all the players. He said everyone was real cool, Rey Lewis was intimidating but nice, Westbrook and Ed Reed were ribbin the $#%! out of eachother and it was hilarious, OchoCinco was a real cool dude, but he said the worstt person was Owens, the rudest and most foul.

My buddy said the lady who got them on the field called T.O. over for autographs. Cause you know Adrian Peterson, Peyton Manning, Patrick Willis etc. were already doing it. When they called Owens over to sign an autograph he said word for word, "I dont have time for that $#%!, tell them if they want an autograph they can buy one from my website."

Then the lady told my friend that alot of time's these dudes are @+% holes but everyone gets the idea they are nice guys because their agent are doin the work getting them on TV doing nice things to make them look like such a good influence. This is a perfect example.

SMH if true..

Dudes a bum with no moral code. Just because he's an athlete he thinks when he helps others it's bigger than when you or me helping others. Stop putting these guys on a pedestal.
eyes.gif

Dudes a bum with no moral code. Just because he's an athlete he thinks when he helps others it's bigger than when you or me helping others. Stop putting these guys on a pedestal.
eyes.gif

Who cares what his intentions were. It was a good gesture and probably made the kid really happy. You act guys like he's getting much pub from this anyway.

Back
Top Bottom