TERRORIST ATTACK MOSQUE IN QUEBEC CITY CANADA : 6 killed 8 wounded, One shooter in custody

Nah i mean yall with the back and forth....never in my 10/11 yrs ive seen this much verbal warfare
On here. Politics & race talk fly south quick :smh:

Are you familiar with da ninja's post not pertaining to sneakers, 80/90s NY, and da hemi?

People don't unload the clip for no reason. He's a habitual line stepper.

Especially when it comes to politics and race.

Nah i mean yall with the back and forth....never in my 10/11 yrs ive seen this much verbal warfare
On here. Politics & race talk fly south quick :smh:

that's because other than sneakers, this site is a liberal political hegemony and anything that doesn't sync in with that status quo gets besmirched, and to top it off gets disrespectful with it.

it's really a microcosm of da overall environment, not just NT.

that's because other than sneakers, this site is a liberal political hegemony and anything that doesn't sync in with that status quo gets besmirched, and to top it off gets disrespectful with it.

Most of the people on earth are liberal for a reason..

For someone that tries so hard to use words outside of his everyday vernacular you'd think homie would be well read. But nah, dude just breaks out the dictionary an in a dismal attempt to make his ignorance seem valid

but i thought you don't care what we think...? why are you on here constantly discussing politics with a bunch of liberals who disrespect you all the time?

you are contradicting yourself. 
you thought the shooter was muslim and you're still mad that he isn't . don't think we forgot lmaoo

For someone that tries so hard to use words outside of his everyday vernacular you'd think homie would be well read. But nah, dude just breaks out the dictionary an in a dismal attempt to make his ignorance seem valid
unnecessary syntax .... and still types out "da"

another contradiction 

Ninjahood - As a cat that never comes at you sideways...why were you quick to jump on your soap box when you thought the shooter was Muslim but then stayed quiet when the shooter was revealed to be some alt right racist POS?

Please answer this question.

Last edited:

Most of the people on earth are liberal for a reason..

there isn't even a liberal majority in da Democratic party. :lol:

Ninjahood - As a cat that never comes at you sideways...why were you quick to jump on your soap box when you thought the shooter was Muslim but then stayed quiet when the shooter was revealed to be some alt right racist POS?

3 replies was jumping on a soapbox? all I said was Canada Lost their moral high ground...it's actually more couched in gun legislation than anything else (Canada gun laws are way more draconian than da United States)...but just like NT gone NT.. only thing they interpretate politically is racial components.

3 replies was jumping on a soapbox? all I said was Canada Lost their moral high ground...it's actually more couched in gun legislation than anything else (Canada gun laws are way more draconian than da United States)...but just like NT gone NT.. only thing they interpretate politically is racial components.

Pretty absurd thing to say. Not surprised given the source.

Pretty absurd thing to say. Not surprised given the source.

Canada has always been supercilious towards da United States gun culture. Once you understand that, my 1st reply makes perfect sense.

I don't expect people to factor in esoteric minutiae like that here unless u watch politics like Sport Center, so it's no surprise folks went personal early. it's fine, I'll keep staying unbothered and let da folks clean up what happens.

Sounds like you need a safe space

Sounds like you need a safe space

nah. NT being basically a message board dinosaur can be appreciated for not fostering echo chambers by way of algorithms.

it's just a Liberal hegemony here because we're obscure in comparison to contemporary social Media that sheppards people into their safe spaces.

I would be worse off if i didn't hear what liberals/conservative feel what greases their respective wheels and make my own determination from there.

Anton u might as well figure out a new nickname over here...of course he couldn't restrain himself.

Anton u might as well figure out a new nickname over here...of course he couldn't restrain himself.

It's hilarious you spent years demeaning, antagonizing, and disrespecting people while talking down on PC culture and safe spaces (those things you said wouldn't exist anymore after the election) only to suddenly become some beacon of respect and gloat about reporting people and seeking a safe space for yourself and no one else.

roll.gif

It's hilarious you spent years demeaning, antagonizing, and disrespecting people while talking down on PC culture and safe spaces (those things you said wouldn't exist anymore after the election) only to suddenly become some beacon of respect and gloat about reporting people and seeking a safe space for yourself and no one else.

political discourse in context ≠ plain common decency.

Canada has always been supercilious towards da United States gun culture. Once you understand that, my 1st reply makes perfect sense.

I don't expect people to factor in esoteric minutiae like that here unless u watch politics like Sport Center, so it's no surprise folks went personal early. it's fine, I'll keep staying unbothered and let da folks clean up what happens.
Didn't somebody already show numbers and site sources that although Canada is not perfect, statistically they are having less trouble with gun violence and deaths?

political discourse in context ≠ plain common decency.

You literally just started displaying "common decency" like 10 days ago.

Ny dudes are soft these days, tumbout stop bullying me. When i was his age if you got bullied you didnt snitch to the teacher you either took it like a man or fight back.

Anton in real life I'd risk a felony to find you...trust me.

but since it's NT and Meth has told me multiple times I can't fire with fire I just let him handle your disrespect.

your anonymity is what you hide behind...so meth can deal with you in a cordial manner.

Last edited:

Didn't somebody already show numbers and site sources that although Canada is not perfect, statistically they are having less trouble with gun violence and deaths?

Canada is way less a populated nation for da comparison to work well.

Back
Top Bottom