TERRORIST ATTACK MOSQUE IN QUEBEC CITY CANADA : 6 killed 8 wounded, One shooter in custody

stop threatening to report people...it's weak and you mad.

i don't care what u think is weak, we're on a sneaker messageboard.

i said 3 things total up until recently, my responses were couched in da political ramifications of da tragedy...that's it.

leave it NT general to devolve every thread into a racial cesspool, at this point I'm surprised da threads aren't racially balkanized either.

We're on a sneaker message board and dude is a 30 something talking about crying about reporting someone bc mods give him a home for his bigotry. In the words of lucky "niketalk.com y'all"

Dude talking alot for somebody who only said 3 things yet never answered my post.

Welp.

To come back to the thread : thousands of people came together in unity all over the province of Québec to show their support to the families and the muslim community.

No we need to start focusing on white christian males and calling them what they are when they do awful things otherwise there are no repercussions.
We do though. Which act of terror committed by a white dude that has been ill-defined are you specifically referring to? Or are you just referring to what the media portrays?

:lol: no.

other then da political thread I see my way out these pillow fights...

Donald Trump got nothing to do with Canada other than that Keystone pipeline...

listen b, imma remain unbothered cuz I already see when ya get froggy I just let boss man handle it and imma keep my hands clean.

do ur worst b... :lol:

Fam name dropping Meth more than Trump name dropped Russia...Geez

Canada quickly called his a terrorist act and I'm so far am satisfied with the way they handled it so far in terms of response, except for the fact that they arrested a innocent Muslim man who was calling for help.

What killed me is how folks here on NT were like oh mandude is Arab, cause that's what makes sense. A Muslim guy shooting his own mosque makes more sense than a white extremist wanting to kill black and brown people

Canada quickly called his a terrorist act and I'm so far am satisfied with the way they handled it so far in terms of response, except for the fact that they arrested a innocent Muslim man who was calling for help.

What killed me is how folks here on NT were like oh mandude is Arab, cause that's what makes sense. A Muslim guy shooting his own mosque makes more sense than a white extremist wanting to kill black and brown people

They really looking at us like the boggieman

The media diminishes white male terrorist attacks while pointing fingers at people who have committed less. The FBI needs to spend most of its resources going after the groups that are emerging all over the country.

Call it terrorism. They are quick to drop the word terror whenever its a muslim or foreigner. The KKK is the biggest terrorist group in this country.
Agree with all of this. I guess my point is... F*** the media. We need to not let them twist or sense of reality because of their own agenda(s). Seems like most of NT knows what terror act really is and what an oppressive government really looks like, which is a welcomed relief.

I don't consider myself conservative or democratic (I hate labels and designations). I just like to think of myself as someone concerned about the welfare of our citizens and people abroad and believe we're going backwards in that regard. We're more worried about the slim chance of violence and chaos than we are of the absolute certainty of economic inequality and being controlled by the top 2%.

Amend the distribution of wealth in this country and several of our most destructive social problems would be a whole lot less severe.

I bet homeland security in this thread like...

Taking my name down too cause we all know atheists are next. 
roll.gif

Man in his 30s immediately disrespecting the deceased in this tragedy with his "there goes canadas moral highground..." comment is now crying about his feelings getting hurt.

How about starting with paying respect to the dead and following your own advice.
 Originally Posted by ninjahood  

da repudiation of political correctness is also a gift from god,

we're in da safe space era (which is coming to a end thank god)

And what u need, a safe space to be shielded from points of view you disagree with? 
roll.gif

roll.gif
Doesn't seem very anti-PC to me that a man in his 30s spends day after day whining about petty insults/criticism directed at him on an online forum while he spends his time spewing an endless stream of bigotry and other nonsense. I support the idea political correctness (not to an extreme extent) and rarely ever bother reporting clowns who mock my disability, much less petty remarks/insult aimed at me personally. Personal insults don't bother me because I'm an adult who doesn't need a safe space for myself. If you're so anti-PC as you claim Ninja, follow your own advice.

Last edited:
Dude is deplorable 
mean.gif

Don't even bother with back and forths since that's exactly the attention he wants

Glad the government called Fox out on their BS 

They had the Morrocan suspect story up on their site until earlier,you've got to shame folks like that into telling the truth 

Last edited:

Dude is deplorable 
mean.gif

Don't even bother with back and forths since that's exactly the attention he wants

Glad the government called Fox out on their BS 

They had the Morrocan suspect story up on their site until earlier,you've got to shame folks like that into telling the truth 
Shoutout to Canada for putting Fox in their place  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
This thread turning intp a slug fest. Cool it yall

Damn race of a man got all us turning one another

Nah i mean yall with the back and forth....never in my 10/11 yrs ive seen this much verbal warfare
On here. Politics & race talk fly south quick :smh:

Back
Top Bottom