TERRORIST ATTACK MOSQUE IN QUEBEC CITY CANADA : 6 killed 8 wounded, One shooter in custody

This is sad to hear. RIP to the victims and condolences to their family. Senseless violence like this is just so unfortunate.

Going about your day and dying like that just sucks.

May the victims rest in paradise, the current political/social climate we have had for the past few years is getting more and more toxic

you are such an ignorant and disgraceful human being. people are being murdered and your concern is about the country? your process of thinking should be an example of how humans should not act

I just told my girl I'm afraid to have sons cause I think they may end up like ninjahood. I don't think women are perfect but as father I can raise confident, strong defiant, intelligent women. Men are the more insecure gender. I can't risk putting someone like that on this planet. :x  

I would argue women are more insecure then men, but I'll save that for another thread

I'm muslim as well and dying while in prayer would be one of the most honorable ways to die. In Islam, prayer is as close as we can be to God in this world.. we believe in an afterlife and we know that as horrific as it was for these people to lose their lives by being murdered, nothing but good awaits them.

@360waves asalamu alaikum... I don't understand why your comments sparked so many odd reactions.. way to keep your cool. got your back brother

I think 360 is just a very devout man who is trying to find any tiny part of this story that isn't deeply depressing

I don't think he meant any harm with his statement, but it really didn't need to be shared either

After going back and reading through the thread, this is what I got from it as well.

RIP to the victims of this act of terrorism.

Also as much as I want to believe, the reality is not peaceful. They were praying then in a violent jolt of hate and fire they were shot.

There isn't some flash of light or suddenly you fade out. You feel the burn, then loss, the fear , the confusions and the anguish.

They bled out, they cried for help and they died, in the one place they were supposed to be safe. I've seen what bullets do to people and I've seen what fear is when those bullets are coming at you.

I'm angry for the violence someone brought to their peaceful existence. I am heartbroken for how violent those moments were for those involved.

My faith and religion teaches me love, and purpose but it also taught this world is a violent and painful realm where violent ends are the toll we pay get to paradise sometimes. I am not gonna patronize their tragedy by hoping for bittersweet moment of ascension. They didn't happen. Ask anyone who been shot and made it back. I feel nothing but sadness for their loss.

I'm Muslim but I my god taught me to accept the world for what it is, and what it gives you.

Police believe there are no additional suspects at large. They Caught one near the mosque and the other not far neara highway

Police believe there are no additional suspects at large. They Caught one near the mosque and the other not far neara highway

I also wonder if these folks are responsible for the pig head that was left on the door of that same mosque in the summer....

Last edited:
At this point they aren't saying anything. It was more than a pig they left s video saying they would do more so maybe it's the same people or maybe it's not. I hope it's not the same people cause then that would mean that this was a red flag from a year ago that police ignored

I wouldn't post stuff Ike that until we get actual confirmation from authorities I really am not in the mood for the bull **** today

I am waiting for the press conference they will have. Keep seeing conflicting reports if there were two or three suspects.

You're my dude, and out of respect, I'll take it down...

My bad man it's been a **** for days.

I'm American but my father was Somali and I am currently in Dubai and I'm due to com back any day to the states and just don't know what the **** is gonna happen when I land

so if they got murdered outside of prayer is would have been more fortunate? If you think that you are part of the problem.

They got killed by a bigot but at least they was praying.
This guy really thinks he is progressive when he is one of the main things wrong with the world.

I'm not a religious person but you sound like a real insensitive ******* right now. You try too hard dude. You're as bad as ninja immediately politically posturing on the first page with this comment.
Take my reps.

I disagree, of course it's tragic but dying in the mosque is far better than dying at a pub
LOL WHAT ?

Press conference in 15 minutes shooters have been ID, conflicting reports on who they are,

Just saw this on the news, terrible 
mean.gif

RIP to the deceased.

Figures Ninja had to unleash the buffoonery in here, dude has no respect for anything. 
mean.gif

Press conference in 15 minutes shooters have been ID, conflicting reports on who they are,

Early word is that they're apparently students.

Damn shame waking up to news like this :smh:,folks were just doing their evening prayers when some deranged lunatics decided to change their lives forever |I

Terrorism comes in all kinds and it should be called as such.

You're my dude, and out of respect, I'll take it down...

My bad man it's been a **** for days.

I'm American but my father was Somali and I am currently in Dubai and I'm due to com back any day to the states and just don't know what the **** is gonna happen when I land

I feel for you...I really do. Sucks that this is what our world has come to.

Yet, as of right now they haven't given names. Obviously once theater court then its obit record

Back
Top Bottom