TERRORIST ATTACK MOSQUE IN QUEBEC CITY CANADA : 6 killed 8 wounded, One shooter in custody

My bad man it's been a **** for days.

I'm American but my father was Somali and I am currently in Dubai and I'm due to com back any day to the states and just don't know what the **** is gonna happen when I land

:smh:

Sorry man.

This country is a ******* joke :smh:

Last edited:
I'm muslim as well and dying while in prayer would be one of the most honorable ways to die. In Islam, prayer is as close as we can be to God in this world.. we believe in an afterlife and we know that as horrific as it was for these people to lose their lives by being murdered, nothing but good awaits them.

360waves 360waves asalamu alaikum... I don't understand why your comments sparked so many odd reactions.. way to keep your cool. got your back brother

Alaikum Salam brother, I appreciate the support! :pimp:. Repped.

360 & Three

Totally understand where y'all are coming from. I think it was just jarring to people because the way the message could be interpreted.

To put it in Christian terms, if you had to die, would you rather it be after a conversation with Jesus and asking for forgiveness or before?

It's tragic as hell but I think the thread should listen to what devout PEACEFUL Muslims have to say about it.

Updates:

The Associated Press
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@AP

BREAKING: Quebec police now say just 1 of the individuals arrested in connection with Canada mosque attack is considered a suspect.
12:26 PM - 30 Jan 2017

Justin Ling
[emoji]10004[/emoji]
@Justin_Ling

Updates: All injured are in the clear
One suspect only: Alexandre Bissionnette
Mohamed Khadir appears to have been the one who called 911
12:18 PM - 30 Jan 2017

Can't be a coincidence that this nutjob decided to do this the day after Trudeau said refugees will always be welcome to Canada :smh:

Came across this since they always seem to do this when the attacker is Muslim

@redstatist:

among liked pages on alleged Québec shooter Alexandre Bissonnette's Facebook:
- Le Pen
- Trump
- Dawkins
- McCain
- Hitchens
- GW Bush
- IDF

Doesn't even sound like he was religious,terror comes in every form |I

Last edited:
Um I reading the Morrocon student was cleared and was not shooter.

I'm check on this real quick

Looking it up now, dude called police and media ran with the story that he was a shooter and was turning himself in :smh: :rolleyes

Rest in Paradise to those lost. Condolences to their loved ones.

I really hope there is a better place after this life.

I'm not Muslim but I support Muslims, American and abroad.

My girl speaks French so she translated from Quebec news.

White dude was a right wing nut, been post **** about refugeees and feminist for months. Dude is lone wolf.

Right wing extremism :smh:

Extremists of any sort really are deplorable but it always seems to be the far right lunatics going around shooting up places of congregation frequented by minorities |I

Last edited:
Smfh dude does the right thing and helps law enforcement and instead gets arrested and his name smeared. Right wing nuts on twitter are loving this too since they still haven't gotten the update.

American media slow to update but the Morroccon guy has been cleared by police.

of course its still being peddled as an alternative fact in the social media world :smh:

RIP to those that fallen

Last edited:
Smfh dude does the right thing and helps law enforcement and instead gets arrested and his name smeared. Right wing nuts on twitter are loving this too since they still haven't gotten the update.

:smh:

Reminds me of when a black person gets killed by law enforcement and people start smearing the victims name instead of acknowledging the obvious tragedy of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom