Texans Ready for In-N-Out? Vol. Camping Out...

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by AlexGod

So, its 10:30 here and its still a 2 hour wait at the one here in Frisco.

These people should be ashamed of themselves.

how do you know its a 2 hour wait, though?

I work on the same block, so people that left there would come in my job.  It was 3 hours at lunch time.

I read a article where a broad CRIED when she got hers. CRIED bro, tears of ++*++%* joy.
laugh.gif
this is the girl....

So, its 10:30 here and its still a 2 hour wait at the one here in Frisco.

These people should be ashamed of themselves.

I work on the same block, so people that left there would come in my job.  It was 3 hours at lunch time.

I read a article where a broad CRIED when she got hers. CRIED bro, tears of ++*++%* joy.
laugh.gif
this is the girl....

In N out is vastly overrated. I'm ashamed of my northern texans. I hope dallas loses. they are too cocky, smh i hate that area of texas goodness why so spread out yes im ranting

in n out is VASTLY overrrated. wthell is a secret menu?

In N out is vastly overrated. I'm ashamed of my northern texans. I hope dallas loses. they are too cocky, smh i hate that area of texas goodness why so spread out yes im ranting

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

In N out is vastly overrated. I'm ashamed of my northern texans. I hope [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dallas loses[/color]. they are too cocky, smh i hate that area of texas goodness why so spread out yes im ranting

eyes.gif
ask romo how he feel

In N out is vastly overrated. I'm ashamed of my northern texans. I hope [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dallas loses[/color]. they are too cocky, smh i hate that area of texas goodness why so spread out yes im ranting

eyes.gif
ask romo how he feel

I'm confused.... I thought u live in Tahoe
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The secret menu isn't really much
laugh.gif

The chopped chilies is the bidness tho.... also if you get your burger Animal Style, ask for extra pickles and onions.........if u are into that sort of thing
pimp.gif

• Double Meat - "Two 100% pure beef patties, hand-leafed lettuce, tomato, spread, with or without onions, stacked high on a freshly baked bun."[sup][3][/sup]
  • 3 x 3 - "Three 100% pure beef patties, hand-leafed lettuce, tomato, spread, three slices of American cheese, with or without onions, stacked high on a freshly baked bun."[sup][3][/sup]
  • 4 x 4 - "Four 100% pure beef patties, hand-leafed lettuce, tomato, spread, Four slices of American cheese, with or without onions, stacked high on a freshly baked bun."[sup][3][/sup]
  • Grilled Cheese - "Two slices of melted American cheese, hand-leafed lettuce, tomato, spread, with or without onions on a freshly baked bun."[sup][3][/sup]
  • Protein Style - "Your favorite burger wrapped in hand-leafed lettuce, instead of a bun."[sup][3][/sup]
  • Animal Style - "Burger of your choice with hand-leafed lettuce, tomato, a mustard cooked beef patty; add pickle, extra spread, with grilled onions."[sup][3][/sup]
Other secret menu items that have been documented elsewhere include:
  • X by Y - X patties and Y slices of cheese. A change in policy recently has limited the amount of meat and cheese per burger to 4 each. Prior to the change, there was no limit but the maximum number of patties and cheese ever bought was a 100x100 [sup][6][/sup].
  • Veggie Burger - A sandwich containing only vegetables, without meat or cheese.[sup][7][/sup]
  • Sliced Chillies - Mild, pickled chopped peppers are added to the burger.
  • Flying Dutchman - Two meat patties with two slices of American cheese between them. This style comes with no bun, no lettuce, and no tomatoes.[sup][8][/sup]
  • Mustard and/or Ketchup instead of spread
  • Half-and-Half - Your burger is cut in half.[sup][9[/sup]

I'm confused.... I thought u live in Tahoe
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The secret menu isn't really much
laugh.gif

The chopped chilies is the bidness tho.... also if you get your burger Animal Style, ask for extra pickles and onions.........if u are into that sort of thing
pimp.gif

• Double Meat - "Two 100% pure beef patties, hand-leafed lettuce, tomato, spread, with or without onions, stacked high on a freshly baked bun."[sup][3][/sup]
  • 3 x 3 - "Three 100% pure beef patties, hand-leafed lettuce, tomato, spread, three slices of American cheese, with or without onions, stacked high on a freshly baked bun."[sup][3][/sup]
  • 4 x 4 - "Four 100% pure beef patties, hand-leafed lettuce, tomato, spread, Four slices of American cheese, with or without onions, stacked high on a freshly baked bun."[sup][3][/sup]
  • Grilled Cheese - "Two slices of melted American cheese, hand-leafed lettuce, tomato, spread, with or without onions on a freshly baked bun."[sup][3][/sup]
  • Protein Style - "Your favorite burger wrapped in hand-leafed lettuce, instead of a bun."[sup][3][/sup]
  • Animal Style - "Burger of your choice with hand-leafed lettuce, tomato, a mustard cooked beef patty; add pickle, extra spread, with grilled onions."[sup][3][/sup]
Other secret menu items that have been documented elsewhere include:
  • X by Y - X patties and Y slices of cheese. A change in policy recently has limited the amount of meat and cheese per burger to 4 each. Prior to the change, there was no limit but the maximum number of patties and cheese ever bought was a 100x100 [sup][6][/sup].
  • Veggie Burger - A sandwich containing only vegetables, without meat or cheese.[sup][7][/sup]
  • Sliced Chillies - Mild, pickled chopped peppers are added to the burger.
  • Flying Dutchman - Two meat patties with two slices of American cheese between them. This style comes with no bun, no lettuce, and no tomatoes.[sup][8][/sup]
  • Mustard and/or Ketchup instead of spread
  • Half-and-Half - Your burger is cut in half.[sup][9[/sup]

No prob, I've lived in cali for 12 years now and just found out about it like 2 months ago
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

No prob, I've lived in cali for 12 years now and just found out about it like 2 months ago
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

^Yup exactly right rck2sactown
when I go I roll up and say "can I get a double-double animal style cut in half with a medium drink?"
pimp.gif

^Yup exactly right rck2sactown
when I go I roll up and say "can I get a double-double animal style cut in half with a medium drink?"
pimp.gif

@$%%
indifferent.gif

@$%%
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

i wouldn't be surprised if ppl tried to resell burgers to ppl who are in line
laugh.gif

50 bucks a meal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

From what I heard a guy ordered 20 burgers and resold them to people in line for 7 bucks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

i wouldn't be surprised if ppl tried to resell burgers to ppl who are in line
laugh.gif

50 bucks a meal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

From what I heard a guy ordered 20 burgers and resold them to people in line for 7 bucks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

I work on the same block, so people that left there would come in my job.� It was 3 hours at lunch time.

laugh.gif
this is the girl....
i died laughing when i seen that video this morning
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

I work on the same block, so people that left there would come in my job.� It was 3 hours at lunch time.

laugh.gif
this is the girl....
i died laughing when i seen that video this morning
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom