Texans Ready for In-N-Out? Vol. Camping Out...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

east coast here bro

1zn3j1v.jpg
I remember I was at a Carnival in upstate New York, very hick area and this Carnie was doing all sorts of *$$* like that on the spinny thing, had me like
eek.gif
.  Dude had the Joe Dirt swag
pimp.gif

i thought there was one opening in Garland? that's like 3 bloody minutes from me. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

I won't go out of my way, but I wish I'd saved my monthly trip-to-the-Allen-outlets for this.

oh well.

i thought there was one opening in Garland? that's like 3 bloody minutes from me. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

I won't go out of my way, but I wish I'd saved my monthly trip-to-the-Allen-outlets for this.

oh well.

^ gravitron
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. In-n-Out is one of the better fast food burger joints out there. A double double with cheese & grilled onions, fries well done and a pink lemonade, good stuff.

^^^ yea i thought they were opening one at Firewheel too... oh well... i stay in Plano so i guess ill make the trip up 75

^^^ yea i thought they were opening one at Firewheel too... oh well... i stay in Plano so i guess ill make the trip up 75

^ gravitron
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. In-n-Out is one of the better fast food burger joints out there. A double double with cheese & grilled onions, fries well done and a pink lemonade, good stuff.

Texas is in for a treat.

2 double doubles animal style, fries and a shake
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Texas is in for a treat.

2 double doubles animal style, fries and a shake
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

iwn8k2.jpg

id put some meat in their mouth.

well, middle and right at least. left if im drunk enough.

iwn8k2.jpg

id put some meat in their mouth.

well, middle and right at least. left if im drunk enough.

Back
Top Bottom