Texas Governor Rick Perry Decides to Run for President: Vol 2.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by rashi

1. Forced HPV (birth control) vaccinations for teenage girls
The HPV vaccine has nothing to do with birth control. HPV is a virus that can cause cervical cancer, which is becoming very common and it's very deadly. He got plenty of heat for that legislation, but I definitely thought it was a great, bold move in a conservative state.
DON'T YOU KNOW THAT HPV IS A TYPE  OF MIND-CONTROL SUBSTANCE USED TO NUMB THE THE MASSES?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE
I BET YOU DRINK YOUR TAP WATER AS WELL 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

file.php

I recall him saying something along the lines of prayer being the best method for getting the economy back on track

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Note the dates of those semesters, the early 1970's, before the era of massive grade inflation. Also, we have tried being governed by a President with straight "A" and our country and economy have been taking straight "L's" for a while now. Maybe it time for an alteration, an alternative, it is time for, I don't know, it is time for a change. I recall hearing that from someone a few million time in the last Presidential election.
The "L's" we're taking didn't come from the guy with the straight A's... funny how people forget when the economic downturn started and by the time the straight A's guy got there the disaster was well in progress..

You can't blame the back up QB for losing when the starter had you down 5 touchdowns before he was pulled...

How long should President Obama be exempt from having to take any blame for a wrecked economy? By this time in 2012, things are likely to still be bad, are three and half years and trillions in new spending not enough to make any improvements? If that is the case why should he still be President?

Originally Posted by whiterails

The HPV vaccine has nothing to do with birth control. HPV is a virus that can cause cervical cancer, which is becoming very common and it's very deadly. He got plenty of heat for that legislation, but I definitely thought it was a great, bold move in a conservative state.
DON'T YOU KNOW THAT HPV IS A TYPE  OF MIND-CONTROL SUBSTANCE USED TO NUMB THE THE MASSES?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE
I BET YOU DRINK YOUR TAP WATER AS WELL 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, Gardisil and others have already been linked to cancer, nerve disorders, and death. You read, moron?

http://www.webmd.com/canc...linked-to-nerve-disorder

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccin...ccines/hpv/gardasil.html

Originally Posted by mrarmageddon

I recall him saying something along the lines of prayer being the best method for getting the economy back on track
He represents a huge problem in American politics... Religious idiots with political clout.  Stifling intellectual progress and human rights in the name of organized religion.   Their days are numbered; unfortunately it may be a while before they are completely done away with.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It gets worse.....This dude is scary

illustration by Mario Zucca

Listen to Forrest Wilder speak with KUT's Jennifer Stayton about this story.

Spoiler [+]
On September 28, 2009, at 1:40 p.m., God’s messengers visited Rick Perry.

On this day, the Lord’s messengers arrived in the form of two Texas pastors, Tom Schlueter of Arlington and Bob Long of San Marcos, who called on Perry in the governor’s office inside the state Capitol. Schlueter and Long both oversee small congregations, but they are more than just pastors. They consider themselves modern-day apostles and prophets, blessed with the same gifts as Old Testament prophets or New Testament apostles.

The pastors told Perry of God’s grand plan for Texas. A chain of powerful prophecies had proclaimed that Texas was “The Prophet State,

I know what HPV is. HPV and Birth Control are in the same category.
What category is that?

Not ONE A? Shoot. I'm at TAMU right now and I can say they do NOT inflate grades. Especially in the graduate school.

What category is that?

Women's Health.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It gets worse.....This dude is scary

illustration by Mario Zucca

Listen to Forrest Wilder speak with KUT's Jennifer Stayton about this story.

Spoiler [+]
On September 28, 2009, at 1:40 p.m., God’s messengers visited Rick Perry.

On this day, the Lord’s messengers arrived in the form of two Texas pastors, Tom Schlueter of Arlington and Bob Long of San Marcos, who called on Perry in the governor’s office inside the state Capitol. Schlueter and Long both oversee small congregations, but they are more than just pastors. They consider themselves modern-day apostles and prophets, blessed with the same gifts as Old Testament prophets or New Testament apostles.

The pastors told Perry of God’s grand plan for Texas. A chain of powerful prophecies had proclaimed that Texas was “The Prophet State,

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I hate republicans with a passion, but no matter who wins the GOP nomination, I don't see Obama losing reelection.

hating an entire party is just stupid. why can't we just toss aside parties and do what's best for the people as a whole?

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Note the dates of those semesters, the early 1970's, before the era of massive grade inflation. Also, we have tried being governed by a President with straight "A" and our country and economy have been taking straight "L's" for a while now. Maybe it time for an alteration, an alternative, it is time for, I don't know, it is time for a change. I recall hearing that from someone a few million time in the last Presidential election.
Texas A&M doesn't inflate grades, trust me. 
We already tried the common sense approach with Bush and we're still paying for his commonsense approach to the horrid of Reaganomics approach. 

that's for damb sure
30t6p3b.gif

anyways, WHOOP!

What category is that?

Women's Health.
Can you explain again why you labeled HPV as birth control?  In your original post you stated that birth control was forced on teenagers.

Cervical cancer can lead to women having hysterectomies. Which means they won't have a uterus and can't bare children. Which means what, bro? Birth control.

Gardisil increasing Cervical Cancer:

http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/...briefing/2006-4222B3.pdf

Yeah, that's right. Your trusty government even says it isn't safe.
If the data support the safety and efficacy of GardasilTM, an additional item for discussion will be the finding in the baseline PCR positive and seropositive subgroup of study 013 of an increased rate of CIN 2/3 or worse due to the relevant HPV vaccine types among GardasilTM recipients.

CIN 2/3 represents a cervical neoplasia. For all of you laymans, a neoplasia is a prolferation of cells that can have an affect of adjacent structures. Which is a cancer.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Dude said grade inflation......LOL. Bless your heart Rex, I know you mean well champ.

I don't need your back handed blessings but I would like you to clarify what is so funny about my mentioning grade inflation.

Grade inflation exists in higher education. At most Universities, in most departments, it is easier to get an A grade than it was 30 or 40 or more years in past. That is a fact about higher education.

Good for Texas A&M for holding the line. That proves my original point though, that that school does not give out A grades to the vast majority of its students so getting a lot of B and C grades are not as bad it would at many schools today.

BTW, if you don't like my views on something, come out and say it but stop all of these sideways jabs and barbs. Talk to me like a man just like I am willing to talk to you directly and respectfully and without having to use any epithets that are meant to belittle and insult.

Dude said grade inflation......LOL. Bless your heart Rex, I know you mean well champ.

I don't need your back handed blessings but I would like you to clarify what is so funny about my mentioning grade inflation.

Grade inflation exists in higher education. At most Universities, in most departments, it is easier to get an A grade than it was 30 or 40 or more years in past. That is a fact about higher education.

Yeah, grade inflation is true.
Professors told me in the past that a C and a B was actually good because A's were so hard to get. 

Now the education system is being a lot easier on us. 

That is why on your report cards/grade transcripts C's are labeled as "Average".

Because C's were the average back then, and C's are suppose to be the average for most classes. 

Even though I dislike dude, I'm happy about him entering the race. The GOP primaries will be pure Lulz. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. A bunch of douche bags, a couple idiots and Ron Paul 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good for Texas A&M for holding the line. That proves my original point though, that that school does not give out A grades to the vast majority of its students so getting a lot of B and C grades are not as bad it would at many schools today.

BTW, if you don't like my views on something, come out and say it but stop all of these sideways jabs and barbs. Talk to me like a man just like I am willing to talk to you directly and respectfully and without having to use any epithets that are meant to belittle and insult.

Okay fair enough. Your statement about grade inflation at the time and even now to me is poorly presented. Reason being is because there would have to be proof that our nations college system was systematically inflating grades nation-wide. Also you say that grades threw out the years have improved but did you ever stop to think that thats due to improved study habits. There are all sorts of self help books out there for students to take advantage of for help, the internet for students to learn more from regarding course study work, and just the naturally progression of things getting easier. Not to mention that in college a lot of social groups like fraternities and sororities keep tests and notes on certain classes for students in the future as far as being prepared and ready. Also we have had two students who attend or have attended Texas A&M dispute your claim which should tell you something.

Back
Top Bottom