THAILAND!

Joined Nov 26, 2007
What do i need to know?

im going 2 live there for the next 2 years.

any good shoe stores?

i researched thailand, looks like alot of ###+ 2 do,

but besides the STDs what else is poppin?

wj4

Joined Jul 6, 2002
Where in Thailand? Bangkok? There are a lot of sneaker spots popping up around Downtown where the white folks and tourists are at. They mimic the U.S. scene sothe cool kids wear limited edition Nike's and J's with matching New Era fitteds. The night life is good there, but watch out for the lady boys andsexual diseases. Cost of living is super low for what it is. Traffic is horrible. Driving there takes skill.

If you're white or even look anywhere near white, you will be treated well because they think you have bread.

Joined Jun 2, 2009
Originally Posted by DunkNForce

What do i need to know?

any good shoe stores?

You say that like it's a good thing

But why 2 years?

Joined Nov 26, 2007
Im there for 2 years bc I got stationed there, wj4 im white

Its in Bangkok where the US embassy is at

USMC FTW

wj4

Joined Jul 6, 2002

Im there for 2 years bc Im a marine and got stationed there, wj4 im white
You're golden, then. The cabbies around downtown have the "we love farangs" signs hanging on the window...means "we love whitefolks". I can't see myself living there again, just visits every other year. It's now pretty Americanized with places like Starbucks,Sizzler's, Planet Hollywood, etc. The weather sucks though...always humid and hot or hotter.

Joined Dec 4, 2007

Im there for 2 years bc I got stationed there, wj4 im white

Its in Bangkok where the US embassy is at

USMC FTW
!@#!@#!#!#!! there a marine corp station in thailand now?!?!?! where was that when i was in?!?!?!
...must be embassy duty?

actually just go with the flow man, i visited thailand 4 years ago ..pretty ill and the woman are
, just make sure its a legit chick
, don't get fool by those chick too if they say "I LOVE YOU!"hahaha...most likely they want green card
...just have fun and stayclean

Joined Nov 26, 2007
I was the first student ever to leave my MOS school and get embassy duty there in Thailand, im still a boot lol Admin Overseas FTW

i got really lucky, alot of NCOs jealous about it

Joined Dec 4, 2007

I was the first student ever to leave my MOS school and get embassy duty there in Thailand, im still a boot lol Admin Overseas FTW

i got really lucky, alot of NCOs jealous about it
Good Job ...but word of advice toss as much money into asaving account because spending over there aint expensive, so once u decide to come back to the states you gonna have a nice sum of $$ saved up....also AdminOverseas aint FTW if ur a bo
ot ...just learned as much as possible andhave fun ..and dont be fat and nasty
. btw what ur MOS? 0151? 0121?0131? ...i was 0121/0151

Joined Apr 1, 2009
RIP..

Taiwanese walkin around with AK's and have fun riding in RICKSHAWS

and watch out for those FAKE Jays

But the women there are
well some of em

kvn

Joined Dec 9, 1999
I plan on taking my honeymoon there an maybe Cambodia. From my research Thailand looks beautiful! I don't know if I'm to excited to hit up Cambodiayet. I need to do my research, but Thailand looks fun

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

What do i need to know?

any good shoe stores?

You say that like it's a good thing

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now