THAILAND!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You should of blocked off the website at the bottom and see who posts "
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"

roll.gif

i just watched ong bak..i'm sure it won't look like that where you will be but maybe you can also pick up some of the martial arts while you'rethere.

KIDFLY SniperElite007 wrote:
RIP..

Taiwanese walkin around with AK's and have fun riding in RICKSHAWS

and watch out for those FAKE Jays
smh.gif

But the women there are
pimp.gif
well some of em
Reading is fundamental my man
roll.gif

I am Thai and have been back to visit my family many times

If you are white you will be loved

In Bangkok the weather and traffic is horrible

the food will be the best you have had in your entire life, no joke

looks of cheap places for shopping and the bars and clubs are lots of fun

but some of their cultural norms are much different than here in America so be careful

I'm seeing if I can vacation there this summer. Bangkok mostly. Looks like alot of fun.

im not gonna lie I prob would have been in for a surprise in the hotel room with them ladyboys up there, But i woulda gone with the flow...

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

I'm seeing if I can vacation there this summer. Bangkok mostly. Looks like alot of fun.

im not gonna lie I prob would have been in for a surprise in the hotel room with them ladyboys up there, But i woulda gone with the flow...

Green=
roll.gif

Red=
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Tahiland doesnt sound good.
I was supposed to go, this chick I used to talk to lives there and was willing to pay for half of my travel expenses there.......hmmmm......Istill might go next summer after graduation.

was just there in march and been once before that. beautiful country. personally wouldn't want to live there but imo its a great place to visit. have agreat time. also as someone else said the traffic is insane.

Went on vacation to Thailand a couple of years ago, we hit up Phuket, Phi Phi Island and Bangkok. It was sick, great country

Back
Top Bottom