THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Damn, I was wrong on my prediction of 28-0, so close though.

Bucks feeling like they won a championship after this game.

Was a historic streak. Barnes comes back from injury and start a new streak.

Last edited:
Was really fun. This road trip was crazy. If jordan couldnt do it. U know it's a feat. Even the 6th win was a grind. If inly the pacers woulda went down easy

This is what you said man
Are you slow my dude? On top of that, said they'd win if Ezeli is the leading scorer.

:stoneface:

A typo is not the same as not being able to comprehend what I said. The key word was "like." We all know he did not play last night. Do I really have to spell out that I know Klay did not play last night? Another post clearly was able to comprehend what I meant about Klay's shooting tonight, but not you. Looks like you are the slow one for actually thinking I thought Klay played in Boston.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt last postseason when you started posting in here and got roasted by the regulars for saying dumb ****. But it's been a pattern unfortunately.

Last edited:
Been a fun ride to start the season. 24-1 is absolutely unreal.

Happy to be coming back home.

This is what you said man
Are you slow my dude? On top of that, said they'd win if Ezeli is the leading scorer.

:stoneface:

A typo is not the same as not being able to comprehend what I said. The key word was "like." We all know he did not play last night. Do I really have to spell out that I know Klay did not play last night? Another post clearly was able to comprehend what I meant about Klay's shooting tonight, but not you. Looks like you are the slow one for actually thinking I thought Klay played in Boston.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt last postseason when you started posting in here and got roasted by the regulars for saying dumb ****. But it's been a pattern unfortunately.

^ You can fix typos son. Didn't really bother to read any of your other crap.

Anywho, hopefully the band wagon recent Warriors fans could return all their GSW merchandise after realizing the Warriors are human.

Chris you can return your new replica XXS Curry jersey, your parents might have the receipt somewhere. Roasted though? lol

Last edited:
What is this dude's problem?

-He has a reading comprehension problem.
-he attacks posters who point out his standard misinterpretation of what he has read.
-He accuses regular posters of being bandwagon fans.
-He makes Niketalk's forum pages look aesthetically ugly due to all the white bars across the screen.

I'm sure others have different issues with him as well.

What is this dude's problem?

-he attacks posters who point out his standard misinterpretation of what he has read.
-He makes Niketalk's forum pages look aesthetically ugly due to all the white bars across the screen.

You basically described a typical NT user. SMH.

What is this dude's problem?!

Warriors losing is my problem.

I'm at valley fair mall and I've never seen so many sad and pissed off dudes because the Warriors lost.

Probably because they got dragged out by their girls to go shopping and they feel like they lost cause they weren't watching the game.

:rofl: :rofl:

I have no idea what's going on, but it was definitely a nice run lol.

I'm curious how much more motivated the team is now after the first loss.

Ah well.

Back
Top Bottom