THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Damn it's been hella long, but looks like we got a game tonight!

Let's not look past the Jazz in prep for the Cavs on Christmas, typical trap game

With Kerr around and the time off - I expect them to handle business and regain their focus

feels like forever since ive watched a warriors game lol.
Same! The times I thought I could watch, it was blacked out by ESPN.
tired.gif

Then I tried to go on a stream site and gave up due to all the pop-ups appearing.

Damn it's been hella long, but looks like we got a game tonight!

Let's not look past the Jazz in prep for the Cavs on Christmas, typical trap game

Favors always goes to work against us, but luckily gobert is down.

I might be wrong, but Utah is on the verge of becoming the next Memphis Grizzlies type team.

Pretty sure, I won't have a chance to post in here tomorrow. So I just wanted to great yall, Merry Christmas. Enjoy the fesitivites and please be safe.

^ Forreal, you know it's real when Curry Sr and Mother Sonya go in the back to check on him. Glad he's okay.

Surprised the blimp views of The Bay Area look good, nice and clear, after these past horrible rainy and cloudy weathered days. Still giving that reputation of how nice and sunny it is in Cali.

Last edited:
I said it during the finals and I'll say it now, I don't think the Cavs at full strength are an issue for the Warriors. Green pretty much can shut down Love and Irving plays no defense. The team that I'm worried about is the Spurs and nobody else.

Last edited:
problem with the cavs are they dont have any two-way players aside from bron. their offensive guys dont play defense and their defensive guys are horrble

Good win. Glad they let some of the driving contact go

Also, glad Curry gets some rest before the next one but want them to be taking precautions because a calf injury can linger

The fan with the Fire Steve Kerr sign should be banned for life.
I'm thinking (mostly hoping) that was sarcasm.

Luong that was you wasn't it? Don't lie, the forearms look familiar.

On another note, Mark Jackson still seems bitter of the Warriors.
"Understand what I'm saying when I say this. He's hurting the game," Jackson said. "And what I mean by that is that I go into these high school gyms, I watch these kids, and the first thing they do is they run to the 3-point line. You are not Steph Curry. Work on the other aspects of the game."

Curry chuckled at Jackson's comments but also seemed confused by them.

"I have to talk to him," Curry told Yahoo Sports. "I don't know what he means by that. If you can shoot, shoot. If you can't, stop."

Warriors center Andrew Bogut, who also played under Jackson, didn't appreciate his former coach's remarks.

"Anything he says, you can take that with a grain of salt," Bogut said. "And you can quote me on that."

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mark-j...sketball--warriors-don-t-agree-051804502.html

lol @ hurting the game.. kids always emulate their games to great players of their generation.. jordan, kobe, iverson, etc... it's the norm, deal with it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom