THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Cavs played like having zero Motivation to compete. The result shows it all and i think they deserved that loss.

Business given.

Part of me could see Pop resting some starters on Monday because he doesnt give two ***** about match ups or the regular season.
If they had a B2B it would be more likely...

Steph starting again, not even mad about Draymond.

He will get named a reserve, and might play with a chip on his shoulder.

I have a feeling Klay might get snubbed, he needs a few huge games to make a case

best record in the NBA, you need a minimum of 3 All Stars. If the hawks got all 4 last year then the dubs get atleast 3.

Hope we hire Blatt as an assistant next year. Cant believe how Cleveland did him

Even Mark Jackson can't believe it.

giphy.gif

Hope we hire Blatt as an assistant next year. Cant believe how Cleveland did him
Not surprised. LeBron was clearly not happy with him and I don't believe the GM when he said he didn't consult with LeBron. 

Definitely messed up how they handled the situation..But I'm sure he'll find a spot on a team as either an assistant or as a HC. I'd like to believe he'd become a HC for another before Marc Jackson is hired again.

Who knows, maybe Luke Walton is offered the Lakers coaching job and Kerr goes for Blatt to replace him? We'll see.

Glad to see the Warriors/Pacers game in it's entirety. Loved how they set the tempo from the beginning.

Blatt should be a head coach for another team in the NBA (Nets, Lakers, Suns - I am looking at you). The Cavs did him dirty, he is a great HEAD coach that shouldn't be anyone's assistant.

somewhere eric musselman, antawn jamison, larry hughes, vonteego cummings, mike montgomery, troy murphy, jason richardson, etc shedding a tear seeing the final score. for far too long the spurs been whipping the W's. feels goodman

I know they dont give out a trophy in January, but we just played three games against teams that people consider title contenders, and they all looked like high school Varsity versus Junior Varsity scrimmages.

This team is unreal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom