Thank you NT Vol. I'm out for 2 years

Just wanna thank everybody for the lulz, PS, roastings, twitter, and summers. I'm out to serve a mission in Atlanta for the next two years and I'm a little distraught i'll miss out on all the goodness through then. Ya'll stay classy.
pimp.gif

If this is for OP's mormon mission, he's gone for 2 years fa sho. They cut u off from the real world for 2 years
laugh.gif

Good luck OP be safe. Bummer u got stuck with a raw deal getting sent out to the ATL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

If this is for OP's mormon mission, he's gone for 2 years fa sho. They cut u off from the real world for 2 years
laugh.gif

Good luck OP be safe. Bummer u got stuck with a raw deal getting sent out to the ATL
laugh.gif
Yea i'm serving a mormon mission. No internet browsing so i'm seriously gonna miss out.
I've only been to the airport int the ATL. But i'm from Idaho which is
indifferent.gif
for the most part so i'm excited to see what is like there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yea i'm serving a mormon mission. No internet browsing so i'm seriously gonna miss out.
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

True true, ATL is gonna be more eventful than Idaho for sure. My boys got sent to S Carolina, N Dakota, and Idaho
laugh.gif
now that is #%%+%%
My other friend is out in Honduras and i try to get his bro to say Hey for me, is that allowed? cuz i always get the feeling he's not relaying my messages
frown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

True true, ATL is gonna be more eventful than Idaho for sure. My boys got sent to S Carolina, N Dakota, and Idaho
laugh.gif
now that is #%%+%%
My other friend is out in Honduras and i try to get his bro to say Hey for me, is that allowed? cuz i always get the feeling he's not relaying my messages
frown.gif
Where at in Idaho?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yea you can write him. I could post my address on here and have some NT pen pals but idk i am sketched out to do it
grin.gif

^does that really work? I feel like they're gonna filter out the letters from all the non-mormons
laugh.gif

Ehhh I haven't seen the guy in a few years so I couldn't tell ya

^does that really work? I feel like they're gonna filter out the letters from all the non-mormons
laugh.gif

Ehhh I haven't seen the guy in a few years so I couldn't tell ya
Naw man you can write anyone.
This is an open invitation if anyone wants to hook it up and write me and update me with sports and stuff i can hook ya up with like some skullcandy @$+ hahahaha or friendship

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

wait ur mormon for real? and u have to be cut off from the real world for years for real?

why?
Yea i am, and props on the mixtape i downloaded just never posted in the music forum that much keep doin your thing.
Basically they don't want you on the internet and being distracted cuz the purpose is to go out and try to convert people and teach and you know how distracting NT can be.

i dont like mormons no offense. id probably mail you drugs to tempt you.

which i think is bad...

*cough*

Originally Posted by MECKS

i dont like mormons no offense. id probably mail you drugs to tempt you.

which i think is bad...

*cough*
hahaha i don't like some mormons all that much either. yea idk if that'd be the best thing for me to getting in the mail but thanks for looking out.

wait ur mormon for real? and u have to be cut off from the real world for years for real?

why?
convert people and teach
Yes, because we want more people with flawed views and unanswered questions out there trying to convert others. Religion. Gotta love it
pimp.gif

good luck though man.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

why?
convert people and teach
Yes, because we want more people with flawed views and unanswered questions out there trying to convert others. Religion. Gotta love it
pimp.gif

good luck though man.

-The Juice
Naw bro I don't pass judgment if you don't accept it you don't accept it i'm just doing what I believe in all good.
Thanks though that shows some love
pimp.gif

no offense, but this is probably one of the dumbest things I have read on NT...

and no I am not ignorant to other religions...in fact I'm a religions minor and know a lot about different cultures/religious beliefs...and am sensitive to them too...

but seriously...are you kidding me?

pop the bubble my friend...logic and rationality go a long way in this world.

Back
Top Bottom