Thank you NT Vol. I'm out for 2 years

The NT penpal thing is a nice idea but can you imagine the crap you'd get in the mail? Frightening.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

See you tomorrow man.

laugh.gif

Hey OP, can you do me a favor while you are there. We have some family there who we really don't get along with. It would make my day if when they refuse you at the door, if you could just keep recommending the literature and teachings no matter what they say. If they happen to shut the door, just ring the doorbell about 20x till they get annoyed, and when they finally come back to the door, just say, "Ben says hi". Thanks.

roll.gif
MECKS wrote:

i dont like mormons no offense. id probably mail you drugs to tempt you.

which i think is bad...

*cough*

Out of everything i have read this morning, this one statement made me bust out laughing loudly!!! 

Originally Posted by copped

no offense, but this is probably one of the dumbest things I have read on NT...

but seriously...are you kidding me?

pop the bubble my friend...logic and rationality go a long way in this world.

agreed..

Good luck man. My cousin is in Oregon right now, Comes back in september. I cant believe hes been gone for 2 years already.

OP is brainwashed, out of touch with the world for 2 years, dam they got you good
be easy though

Nothing truly against Mormons, but isn't a bit ridiculous to go without technology? I mean, information awareness and technological advancements are two key elements of what separates us from apes.

Originally Posted by kdawg

The NT penpal thing is a nice idea but can you imagine the crap you'd get in the mail? Frightening.
Yea thats the only reason I am not gonna post it just cuz I have been here since 05 and know the type of stuff that happens here. Would be legit though to just have someone to write once in a while just to keep me updated on whats happenin.
ohwell.gif

Along with other's i'm open and accept others religious views, but i think its a little OD for them to completely shut you out from the world and your family...

Originally Posted by rawjs

Hey OP, can you do me a favor while you are there. We have some family there who we really don't get along with. It would make my day if when they refuse you at the door, if you could just keep recommending the literature and teachings no matter what they say. If they happen to shut the door, just ring the doorbell about 20x till they get annoyed, and when they finally come back to the door, just say, "Ben says hi". Thanks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get me the address and names and I can say you gave me a referral not even kidding.
Everyone who says I'm brain-washed and stuff I get that all the time you wouldn't think I'm paying for it too but I am. I can write my family e-mails every week just I can't be sitting around on NT, FB, Twitter looking around to kill time. And I have thought logically and rationally I respect the views and I know that it might not seem right but I feel good about it. I respect the good lucks regardless though for real.

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Yea i'm serving a mormon mission. No internet browsing so i'm seriously gonna miss out.
I've only been to the airport int the ATL. But i'm from Idaho which is
indifferent.gif
for the most part so i'm excited to see what is like there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Originally Posted by rawjs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get me the address and names and I can say you gave me a referral not even kidding.
Everyone who says I'm brain-washed and stuff I get that all the time you wouldn't think I'm paying for it too but I am. I can write my family e-mails every week just I can't be sitting around on NT, FB, Twitter looking around to kill time. And I have thought logically and rationally I respect the views and I know that it might not seem right but I feel good about it. I respect the good lucks regardless though for real.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks bro.  Wouldn't even subject you to meeting them, even if you all have woken me up early before on a Saturday Morning.

Back
Top Bottom