Thanks for helping us raise money for COVID-19 relief by buying NT gear!

oh damn, stickers are preorder? thought woulda ordered a few hundred :lol:

grabbed some but thought they would ship now, just checked the posts

Copped a pin then realized I wanted a shirt.. should've placed one full order. Maybe we can get instyleshoes instyleshoes to merge the order but before we do that..

Anyone who has the shirt know the fit or would this new run differ from older models? I know there are measurement guidelines on the site.. just trying to get some added weigh in because I usually get a small in shirts from Nike for example and the measurements suggest I'd need a M.

I'm absolutely loving this.. might double up on a pin or cop a sticker. :nthat:

Copped a pin then realized I wanted a shirt.. should've placed one full order. Maybe we can get instyleshoes instyleshoes to merge the order but before we do that..

Anyone who has the shirt know the fit or would this new run differ from older models? I know there are measurement guidelines on the site.. just trying to get some added weigh in because I usually get a small in shirts from Nike for example and the measurements suggest I'd need a M.

shirts are pretty true to size..not baggy fit like the OG shirts

For sure assuming the stickers you bought were the in stock ones, not the pre order. Just send an email to customerservice@instyleshoes.com with order numbers so it's caught when processing. This is something we'd typically do anyway, but the order load has been pretty heavy. NT showed up for these!

Shirts sold out??? Damn. I missed it.
I'm still seeing shirts available in every size but XXL.

Methodical Management Methodical Management Since we coppin these, can you get rid of the adds for us users on here? def spending more than the $20 on merch
I'm afraid not. The site still costs money to operate, and ad revenues are down across the industry. If the ads really bother you, you can get an ad free subscription to NikeTalk here: https://niketalk.com/account/upgrades

oh damn, stickers are preorder? thought woulda ordered a few hundred :lol:

grabbed some but thought they would ship now, just checked the posts
We had stickers in stock last night - but they sold out quickly. Demand for the stickers has been intense.

If you got your order in between 9 PM and 9:15 PM Eastern, you probably got one of the in stock stickers - but check your order receipt to make sure. All of the pre-order stickers were labeled as such.

copped an OG and Hologram sticker. Did the magnet eem drop? :nerd:
The magnets have not dropped yet - we're still gauging interest in those. If we feel like we can at least get 20-25 orders, we'll put up a pre-order page for them next week.

The new shirts have more of an athletic cut than the old ones - the original shirts are from the "baggy" era.

They turned out really nicely. I hope you'll enjoy yours!

_DSC8887.jpg

If you're interested in the pins - you may want to act fast. I think we may be down to single digits on those.

Please do try and merge orders where possible - the less we have to spend on shipping, the more we can donate to the charities.

Methodical Management Methodical Management Any chance of repeating the last sale of shirts with a gray one? I got pets and a black shirt and pet fur doesn't mix too well, lol. Just wanted to ask. 👍
It's funny you mention that - we had considered the possibility of doing a new run of Alpha shirts in cool grey to match the new site theme.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

What color NKETLK Alpha tee would you prefer: black or grey?

Methodical Management Methodical Management Loving the magnet and dad hat ideas as well as Alpha tee restock. Main question is just please make it clear if they size like the old ones that were old stock, or the newer styles. If they from the beefy era that's fine, just need to know lol

I saw it late last night. Of course the size I wanted was gone. I already had it from the first release, so I knew a XL can't work.

I was able to support with buttons and both stickers.

For sure assuming the stickers you bought were the in stock ones, not the pre order. Just send an email to customerservice@instyleshoes.com with order numbers so it's caught when processing. This is something we'd typically do anyway, but the order load has been pretty heavy. NT showed up for these!

I actually bought a pin so this should be an easy fix. I will purchase it now so I can try to catch it in processing. Thanks guys! instyleshoes instyleshoes Methodical Management Methodical Management this is so dope and I'm here for it!

I placed an order for the tee and sent the email to merge it with the pin (it wasnt a sticker) about 30 min ago.. hope it was enough time to catch it and save on shipping. Hoping it fits.. been wanting that tee and another OG one for a min. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom