Thanks for helping us raise money for COVID-19 relief by buying NT gear!

Give us dad hats, fitted caps, snapbacks, and beanies. Especially with this whole “no haircut”, id be rocking every day I’m not at work

Last edited:
Yeah... what's a dad hat? 😂😬
A cap with the bent brim aka a baseball cap

62A0AECF-9C53-4547-BB36-9176A76556A3.jpeg

Ordered two of each sticker.

Everyone is right about the dad hats though. Would be the best possible new item.

I have some quick updates to share with everyone:

First, as a reminder, our NT snapback cap auctions end in less than forty minutes. We have no idea when we might be able to produce more caps with New Era, so if you'd like to own one now, please get your bids in:

The highest bid for the OG colorway is currently at $81 (almost $150 less than the red brim cap) - so it's still very much up for grabs.

We'll have some new items up for pre-order this week - including the new magnets and all new NKETLK Alpha t-shirts. Thanks to your feedback, we're planning to produce the big, 5" magnets and the Alpha tees will be available for the first time ever in slate grey.

We'll also be taking pre-orders for another run of NT pins.

Sadly, we've heard from our supplier that there may be a delay in manufacturing these items due to COVID-19. Just to be safe, we're updating or expected ship date to early June. If you can't wait, you may contact instyleshoes instyleshoes to request a refund - but I hope you'll stick it out, as we're really pleased with how the initial batch turned out and expect nothing less from the new run. As such, we'd rather not change providers and risk shipping potentially lower quality items.

Also, I wanted to give everyone a heads up that once the new links go up this week we will no longer be offering individual sticker sales. I've been informed that, since Instyleshoes uses tracking on every order, our shipping cost for just one sticker is $2.45 - which kills the margin we'd be donating to Doctors Without Borders and Give Directly.

Rather than raising the price of individual stickers and pins, we'd rather just give you more for your money - so once the new links go up, stickers and pins will be available in bundles. You'll be able to choose from packages including multiple stickers or a combination of items. To keep things affordable, a $10 bundle will be available.

Thank you all for your continued support!

did the pins sell out? I'm wild late
Just ordered 3 of each sticker. Bummed out that I missed out on the pins.
Pins are no longer in stock, but we've placed another order and will be taking pre-orders for those next week.

I've been waiting on a beanie for years.

It would be a beautiful thing.
We actually tried to order New Era beanies along with new hats this fall. That order sadly remains in limbo, but perhaps someday we can still make that happen.

I hope the orange version of the role call tee comes back
We'd like that, too, but we've been trying to step our game up and use union made, organic cotton t-shirts and our supplier does not have those in orange.

in for a 5 inch magnet.
And for sure in for an NT dad hat
Give us dad hats, fitted caps, snapbacks, and beanies. Especially with this whole “no haircut”, id be rocking every day I’m not at work
Yeah, I want a dad hat
black new era beanies with the NT logo on the front/center would be so fire.
Ordered two of each sticker.

Everyone is right about the dad hats though. Would be the best possible new item.
For all the dad hat fans: would it bother you if they aren't name brand, like New Era?

Even in these conditions, we can still get dad hats made - but New Era is a no go right now. We can get you dad hats in 2020, but they'd only have our logo on them, and they'd be a single color (all black, no green underbrim.)

I have some quick updates to share with everyone:

First, as a reminder, our NT snapback cap auctions end in less than forty minutes. We have no idea when we might be able to produce more caps with New Era, so if you'd like to own one now, please get your bids in:

The highest bid for the OG colorway is currently at $81 (almost $150 less than the red brim cap) - so it's still very much up for grabs.

We'll have some new items up for pre-order this week - including the new magnets and all new NKETLK Alpha t-shirts. Thanks to your feedback, we're planning to produce the big, 5" magnets and the Alpha tees will be available for the first time ever in slate grey.

We'll also be taking pre-orders for another run of NT pins.

Sadly, we've heard from our supplier that there may be a delay in manufacturing these items due to COVID-19. Just to be safe, we're updating or expected ship date to early June. If you can't wait, you may contact instyleshoes instyleshoes to request a refund - but I hope you'll stick it out, as we're really pleased with how the initial batch turned out and expect nothing less from the new run. As such, we'd rather not change providers and risk shipping potentially lower quality items.

Also, I wanted to give everyone a heads up that once the new links go up this week we will no longer be offering individual sticker sales. I've been informed that, since Instyleshoes uses tracking on every order, our shipping cost for just one sticker is $2.45 - which kills the margin we'd be donating to Doctors Without Borders and Give Directly.

Rather than raising the price of individual stickers and pins, we'd rather just give you more for your money - so once the new links go up, stickers and pins will be available in bundles. You'll be able to choose from packages including multiple stickers or a combination of items. To keep things affordable, a $10 bundle will be available.

Thank you all for your continued support!

Pins are no longer in stock, but we've placed another order and will be taking pre-orders for those next week.

We actually tried to order New Era beanies along with new hats this fall. That order sadly remains in limbo, but perhaps someday we can still make that happen.

We'd like that, too, but we've been trying to step our game up and use union made, organic cotton t-shirts and our supplier does not have those in orange.

For all the dad hat fans: would it bother you if they aren't name brand, like New Era?

Even in these conditions, we can still get dad hats made - but New Era is a no go right now. We can get you dad hats in 2020, but they'd only have our logo on them, and they'd be a single color (all black, no green underbrim.)
Wouldn't bother me, as long as it's a dad hat.

I would buy an NT dad hat if it was not new era. I would assume some small amount of due diligence would be done to make sure they weren't like terrible quality. But I am in regardless

Back
Top Bottom