**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

pimp.gif
Dirtylicious song in the background

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

zshare please.
Not sure what that is, but maybe one of the other NTers can help... all I had was the site to download it. Sorry.

I forgot J Dilla told me he was going to shout some folks out and I told him that was cool.. but the segment ran longer than I thought.. and he still managedto get one shout on the Air Waves.. lol

laugh.gif
just finished listening. also just bought the nt knows shirt so wecould stop seeing that damn magician.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lol. yeah...I shoulda had a glass of water or something on hand...I usually do when I give presentations at work.
I'm getting over a sore throat so I was poppin halls all night before hand...but I spit it out as soon as we went on the air.

next time(if there is one) I'll know better
Don't call them...

j/k. I haven't had a chance to listen yet - and I couldn't stay up until 3am my time. It'll be on my ipod tomorrow.

Who has the has the Dirtylicious/Fergielicious Remix? Bwahahahah...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But I can't believe they gonna have AlphaProject on.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I forgot J Dilla told me he was going to shout some folks out and I told him that was cool.. but the segment ran longer than I thought.. and he still managed to get one shout on the Air Waves.. lol

orly, J Dilla was I on the list? lol

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Rock: What was your favorite shoe when you were in it?
Me: Rifts
Dirty: Rifts
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I was sitting there like "I know this dude Dirty ain't about to say RIFTS on air..." and HE DID!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

yeah someone please zshare/usershare or just put it on youtube.

I'll set up a Youtube vid in a second...

I might run into a problem though.

It's 13 minutes long...YouTube only hosts about 10 minute vids....I'll see if Photobucket or something else can host it if Youtube can't.

Hey CIDMAN.. what is EZshare and is the link I provided not work or something? Id like to know so I can try to make sure it's easier to access for everyonenext time.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Hey CIDMAN.. what is EZshare and is the link I provided not work or something? Id like to know so I can try to make sure it's easier to access for everyone next time.
ZShare...It's just a file sharing site a ton of people use.

I think your link is fine...it's just people don't wanna download it...Afraid of Viruses, Adware, Spyware...Understandable..

I'm making a video of the interview but since it's 13 minutes long I dunno if Youtube will host it.

But I'll look around and see who can.

Back
Top Bottom