#thanksgivingwithblackfamilies

Man it's too early for this [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

story sucked and didnt require all the pics tbh

Not a good story, sorry.

Rusty's story >

Nice try famb

Thankful for Rustys story

ixnay.gif

Story ****** sucked

Wow that was sad.

:rofl:

Goddamn yall are ruthless :rofl: :rofl:.

Not sure why OP of that story didn't clap back at least once while getting roasted harder than their Turkey :lol:

Welp see y'all Christmas when they do terrible black gifts or something

Story was buns
Yo' son, stop talking like you're a certified taste maker able to make that call ...you take pics with your arms around men pointing at their penis talking about "last night was lit", THEN got the nerve to have the King of Niketalk's "no homogenized" lingo in your avy. Looking like Arthur the Aardvark...
Last nite lit in ac

On tha left

Holidays make me miss my mom's cooking. I need some gumbo in my life. :smh:

Made reservations for me and the fam. Wasn't trying to be in the kitchen for two days not trying to make my gf do it.

Family reunion is gonna be something else next May. I'm making requests like a ************.

And who the **** puts anything other than milk or cream, cheese, macaroni and maybe salt and pepper in the damn macaroni? :smh:

Every year my wife makes a huge pot of gumbo for thanksgiving. I'm on my second bowl this morning as I type :smokin

That's my old pitcher smh..just like so many other great players they got their first opportunity to prove themselves in Cleveland

Back
Top Bottom