#thanksgivingwithblackfamilies

Yo' son, stop talking like you're a certified taste maker able to make that call ...you take pics with your arms around men pointing at their penis talking about "last night was lit", THEN got the nerve to have the King of Niketalk's "no homogenized" lingo in your avy. Looking like Arthur the Aardvark...

Who hurt u?
Your story was grade A garbage. Facts

And i appreciate you going to the PYP thread and finding my pic and posting it in here

I'm flattered

Still don't change the fact that your story sucked ***

My wife called to see if my.mom was still coming for dinner

My mom: i should have died last night

I was like what...........?????

Apparently she got into with my older bro and was lashing out

Random

She could.have just said no

saw this on fb 
mean.gif

I don't know anything about baseball. All I saw was a big fat dude in a major sport and was just wondering who he was. lol

I got called a "house n***a" because I said I'm undecided this year...

"if it wasn't for Democrats, you and your company wouldn't be able to be sitting here holding hands eating"

Everyone is giving me that look like "bro, ignore her" and she went on for 30mins about me being a house n***a just because of who I came with. 

She tried to defend me and got the coldest stare:

cnl45Hu.png

She was looking at me like:

in5C5Xd.jpg

I'm like:

T3lNKVC.jpg

So my cousin saved her by asking her to go chill with other people who were outside smoking. I'm still like:

T3lNKVC.jpg

So now it spread throughout the house, and people were coming in the kitchen like:

sw5VNgv.gif

I'm still smiling like:

T3lNKVC.jpg

But really I feel like:

4dDrekc.jpg

So her husband came to my rescue like, wait a got***** minute, this young man got his head on straight, you not gonna sit here and dog him like that, you'd walk home before I let that happen. She was like, "and all your windows will be broken in the morning":

UlHkRDa.jpg

My man was like:

K46cSQn.jpg

I'm like "it's cool bro, she's passionate about her politics":

T3lNKVC.jpg

But low key I'm thinking "all I said was I'm undecided, I just want to finish this plate in peace":

f3JDyUE.png

There were some raccoon stealing the neighbor's food on some movie ****, and everyone ran outside to see it, they saved me from total evisceration.

After, it had died down but as soon as I walked in, everyone was like:

fsX4e72.png

7KeMLNA.jpg

T3lNKVC.jpg

View media item 1804837

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom