THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN.....

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by JD214

That's why you're suppose to be in the White Woman Appreciation thread.
pimp.gif

I have awkward moments at school, on a daily basis.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Damn man do you have to state your dislike for black people in every thread you enter. WE GET IT!!! 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Always making some subtle,slick remark
indifferent.gif
. Dude's a grade a certified clown.

Why are y'all do hurt?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at these.

that 2nd encounter when you see someone you know at a store after saying whatsup the first time around
Hate this
laugh.gif

That akward moment where you think someone is talking to you so you respond back, but they're really on their bluetooth
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

That Awkward Moment when your out with a group and the waiter brings out one tab with everything together.

When you extend your hand to dap somebody up but he takes forever dapping the other guy.

The awkward moment when you go to a restaurant in a group and the people who spent the most money want to split the whole bill by dividing it by the number of people 
roll.gif

It's only awkward for me because I have to decide whether to lambast them or put it to them gently, depending on how well I know them.

When I have to walk past the barber shop I traded for a better one, and the owner of the old one knew me well and always waved at me when I passed by. I make no eye contact with that shop when walking by. Its just not me to strut by and stare him in the eye with a fresh cut.
When you meet a girl for the very first time in person, after meeting online.

That moment when you know for sure you got an A on a test but end up with a D because you did it so fast you mixed up your answers FML

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

That akward moment where you or a friend is leaving and you go for the dap but they go for the shake, so you change up to the shake but they end up changing to the dap, so you guys end up doing some akward mold of the two. Always happens to me
laugh.gif
mad.gif

this! thought I was the only one 

When your out with your chick eating at best gyros at 2 in the morning and she breaks her side of the booth and falls to her.doom Lmao
When u set up plans with someone for weeks and they flake the very last moment
When u realize you left your id at home but your in line for the club
When u realize the chick you thought was feeling you really wasn't
When u realize youve been caught trying to get that annoying booger that's been disrupting air flow to your left nostril for like an hour out of ur nose..yolo

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

when the girl your with is taking forever long to order after you did.

Man i hate this in every facet.
We go to chick fil a....you know we are going to chick fil a....you know whats on the menu.  We sit in drive through line for 10 mins....we get to order board thing...."Hi its a great day for chick fil a how may i serve you".....her: "Can i have a minute"  ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!! 

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

When you're leaving the gym way too focused on the music in your headphones and that girl gives you the look and you're making the
grin.gif
face because you're listening to some gangster %*%$ and didn't notice until it's too late.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 happens all the time

when youre in a loud situation but youre not really in the conversation so you decide to small talk with the person next to you that isnt either. but they are too focused on listening to the other conversation that they dont hear you at all and you are pretty much talking to yourself.

its actually better off if someone sees this happening so you can joke about it lol. but it gets really awkward when the people who see it happen are not close to you at all and dont acknowledge it haha.

Half of the ones posted aren't really awkward moments.

When you're posing for a picture with someone and the camera malfunctions so you have to hold the pose 15 seconds longer than expected.

When you attempt to search for someone on facebook but you accidentally make their name your status.

When you delete someone on facebook then see them in real life and they say "I never see you on fb anymore".

Of course awkward silences during conversations with people you casually know.

When you get a text from someone and you've deleted their number and have to ask who it is.

Already posted but, speaking to someone in a store and seeing them multiple times afterwards.

While waiting for your downs at the gym and someone you don't know/ someone that can't ball asks if they can run next when there's potential on the court.

When the restroom is out of paper towels and as soon as you exit someone tries to introduce you to someone with your hands soaking wet.

Talking to girls you don't have chemistry with.

When you're on the phone and speak to someone that you see but they insist on having a full blown out convo even tho you're clearly on the phone.

Having to tell someone you just called that you have to call them back when another call pops up.

Anything dealing with sex coming on tv while in the room with an older person.

That awkward moment when you're working out and some dude feels like doing back raises right in front of you.

...when you say goodbye to someone, but keep walking in the same direction.

...when you are trying to avoid someone nearby, while the other person is trying to avoid you as well, but you both know.

Awkward moment when you hand the cashier a $20 even though you bought one bag of chips

that moment when you try to sneak to the bathroom, passed your parents, no eye contact, trying to hide datmorningwood

That awkward moment when you see a kid you beat up in your childhood years... And he's now much bigger than you. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom