"That ether, that +%%% that make your soul burn slow"

Originally Posted by tooreal23

"They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me dude to take his dollars to give gifts at the projects. These dudes is all politics, depositing checks they put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lo And y'all buy the +%#+, caught up in the hype. Cause the %!%## wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright. Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice. It just means you don't understand all the #%!#*$+* that he write. Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"? Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice? I've been real all my life, they confuse it with deceit. Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat!"
/thread
pimp.gif
This line always stood out to me. #*$@ is so true

The Natural Mystic wrote:

I don't understand how Jay nut riders can look past this. How is this not him taking the L from ether? My dude's spirit was destroyed. His sidekick is telling you how it was a dark and sad day when ether dropped. What is your defense to this?

Nas won!

�� We already know Jay is a %!$$*. Just cause he wanna act like a %!$$* dont mean that he lost. He was just sad that his idol called him gay but he still won.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

laugh.gif
@ the hova witnesses talking about a bunch of gossip. who really cares if jay smashed a jump who happened to nas's bm? she was a project skeezer looking for the limelight.. let's talk about the songs.

"takeover" ruined prodigy's career.. he was never the same after that summer jam screen. as for nas, it momentarily bamboozled the public into thinking nas's career was over.

...then nas came back from nastradamus and set off that napalm bomb. dudes talking about the lyrics are outright lies?

oh...so jay hasn't been a nas stan since day one? jay didn't sit at the studio waiting for nas to come through in 96 to spit on "can i live" only for nas to laugh and never show up? jay didn't sample nas's voice and separately namedrop him twice on one album?

now, let's revisit some of the lyrics on "Takeover":

"You been in it 10, I been in it 5" (2001)

here lies jay's attempt at revising history.. he tries to date nas's career back to his first verse on wax which was "live at the bbq" in 1991...but then date his OWN career back to his debut album and not his own first verse, which was in 1988.

LIE

FACTS:
- Jay-Z does in fact resemble a camel
- Beanie Sigel did in fact outshine Jay-Z on a vast majority of their collaborations
- Eminem did indeed murder Jay-Z on his own @*!@
- Jay-Z went out of his way to degrade women on every song until he met Beyonce
- Jay-Z was rapping about taking Tae-Bo classes at 36 years old
- Jay-Z was performing cunnilingus on Foxy
- Jay-Z apologized to Jadakiss via 2-Way pagers, to which Jada laughed

"super ugly" is like when 2 dudes are arguing and Guy B is just losing the argument so bad that he just blurts out something like, "AT LEAST MY MAMA AIN'T FAT!" a couple people give him a pity laugh but it's really indicative of who won and lost that battle. i can't even listen to that song with a straight face.. straight trash.
laugh.gif

"blueprint 2" is a great song but it was a little too late for all that. nas made "last real n_ alive" and just deaded that entire beef in such a calm manner while jay was still pouting in the corner, talking about "LET ME GET ANOTHER SHOT AT HIM!"

QFT...and these Jay fans wanna look back and pretend Jay-z was even in contention. Why do you think it's called getting 'ethered' and not getting'takeovered'?

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

The Natural Mystic wrote:

Master Zik wrote:

Rafool wrote:

Jay won....
..... at the art of losing.
http://www.youtube.com/v/ffDDbEJAEIg?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/ffDDbEJAEIg?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/ffDDbEJAEIg?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/ffDDbEJAEIg?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/ffDDbEJAEIg?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/ffDDbEJAEIg?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

This *@*% is so sad son.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "...Bitter of Bitters..." Homey was mad consistent with the misspelling.

I don't understand how Jay nut riders can look past this. How is this not him taking the L from ether? My dude's spirit was destroyed. His sidekick is telling you how it was a dark and sad day when ether dropped. What is your defense to this?

Nas won!

�� We already know Jay is a %%+*%. Just cause he wanna act like a %%+*% dont mean that he lost. He was just sad that his idol called him gay but he still won.

What?!!! NO...
laugh.gif

When your opponent brings the #$++$ out in you then you lost. When your opponent says he had to pray for you(
roll.gif
) then you lost. People try to downplayether but that track destroyed Jay on the inside and probably a lot of his nut riders too. You can hear Jay turning in a gash in between a womans legs in thatinterview. Come on son!!! Jay still mentions ether to this day. Nas doesn't even want to talk about it anymore.

Swizz was chillin' in his Bimmer listening to Ether...

not

Sitting in his Rover blasting Takeover...

/thread.

All Jays disses were BETTER... in terms of pure DISSING... Gnauze didnt really say anything in Ether... bunch of 5th grade !+*#.
"You ugly, you look like a camel, blah blah blah"

BUT.... Ether was EASILY the HOTTER song...

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

All Jays disses were BETTER... in terms of pure DISSING... Gnauze didnt really say anything in Ether... bunch of 5th grade !+*#.
"You ugly, you look like a camel, blah blah blah"

BUT.... Ether was EASILY the HOTTER song...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ncjamn

Originally Posted by tooreal23

"They call me this misogynist, but they don't call me dude to take his dollars to give gifts at the projects. These dudes is all politics, depositing checks they put in they pocket, all you get in return is a lo And y'all buy the +%#+, caught up in the hype. Cause the %!%## wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright. Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice. It just means you don't understand all the #%!#*$+* that he write. Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"? Is it "Black Girl Lost" or shorty owe you for ice? I've been real all my life, they confuse it with deceit. Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat!"
/thread
pimp.gif
This line always stood out to me. #*$@ is so true

This.

Back
Top Bottom