That time when a girl you tryna deal with shows you....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the Odom pics

But yea, this is pretty common
laugh.gif
And for some reason, the younger sister is always stacked like a Denny's Grand Slam breakfest
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

always the younger sister, maaan
laugh.gif

am i the only one who flirts with the sister tho? my thinking is, if a threesome is ever in the realm of possibility you figure one of us has to get the ball rolling somehow. a little innocent flirting never hurt anybody.. besides what is she gonna do, go tell her sister she was flirting with me (lol)?? its foolproof
pimp.gif

didnt even wanna add her on facebook to avoid potential drama but i need to see them family holiday snaps.

I even asked her if she been anywhere hot recently (somewhere that would warrant a bikini....)
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

didnt even wanna add her on facebook to avoid potential drama but i need to see them family holiday snaps.

I even asked her if she been anywhere hot recently (somewhere that would warrant a bikini....)
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 You still a fool fam
laugh.gif

This chick I used to deal with in h.s. had an older sister who was THE move. The chick I was dealing with was meh at best. She used to hate on her sister all the time talking about how she was a %$* cause dudes was always taking her out and texting her. Meanwhile I was in the background with the Birdman hand rub on 100 when she cam around.

yea, my girls sister is a little cuter than my girl but my girls body is bangin harder
but usually its the cousin in my experiences, all of my exs have a cousin who they were besties with who were 9s, crazy bodies, super cute faces, but they were usually the ghetto counterparts of my girl with hella tats or high body counts

one of my friends was trying to move from one girl to her sister, how does that work? he was unsuccessful but how would you go about doing that?

Birdman handrub is the new Guile theme.

When messing with Latina women, the moms and siusters are always on point. The moms cuz they age well, and the sisters always look like they're $20 away from ending up on a %%!!@$*$ or bangbus vid.

used to mess around with this chick that was all tatted up. was pretty bad
pimp.gif

her older sister was a little less cute in the face but dambs, her body was
pimp.gif

a thicker (the good kind) version of her younger sister. tatted up too
laugh.gif

Their is always a cuter sister or cousin or a sister or cousin with a fat $#@ . Have a dude thinking horrible things b
30t6p3b.gif

My girl's cousin got that booty but my girl is better looking.

When I saw her I was like damnnn
eek.gif
I didn't even try to hide it. I caught a slap but whatever.

They both know I want to take down that booty.
tired.gif

aint really ran into this truthfully...had me wantin to hit the sister as well tho haha

Back when i went to Atlanta for vacation, we went over my aunt's house and at the time I didn't know she had any kids.
Im chillin sitting on the couch upstairs playin 2k and some BAD broad steps in the room. Mannnnnnnnnn
devil.gif
i was boutta crack the lightning outta that mass until my aunt told me that's my cousin. . .
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

Back when i went to Atlanta for vacation, we went over my aunt's house and at the time I didn't know she had any kids.
Im chillin sitting on the couch upstairs playin 2k and some BAD broad steps in the room. Mannnnnnnnnn
devil.gif
i was boutta crack the lightning outta that mass until my aunt told me that's my cousin. . .
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sorry but that was funny..
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom