The 10 best burgers in america

When trying to prove you're a "foodie" goes wrong.

Also:
http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2014/06/rare-burgers/#.WP-Niojyvic

For those in the food industry, the Jack in the Box E. coli outbreak of 1993 is known as the single event that convinced burger joints across the country to raise their internal cooking temperature by 15 degrees.

In that outbreak, hamburgers sold at Jack in the Box franchises predominantly in Washington state sickened more than 600 people and led to the deaths of four children. The chain’s beef supplier had been delivering E. coli-contaminated patties, which the restaurants were only cooking to an internal temperature of 140 degrees F, the federal requirement at the time.

Jack's cool if you order the right thing but it's pretty trashy :lol:
I don't go often. At my old apartment it was the only late night food spot that was close so I overkilled it with drunchies that year and I can't look at Jack the same again :lol:

Are Wendy's burgers any good? Not the value menu ones. In the mood for a drive thru burger.

i remember i ate 2 or 3 baconators in one sitting almost ten years ago lol posted it on niketalk

had fries and a drink as well

i seriously thought i was gonna die :lol:

the dumb things we do when were young

Last edited:
You're crazy :lol: Forget how You felt right after. You must've thought you were gonna die all over again on the toilet.

I tried a baconator triple like a week ago cuz I had a coupon. Good but too much. My Wendy's isn't as close for me to frequent the spot as much.

Medium rare is hella extra for a burger. Who does that? :lol:

thats gross IMO

I mean I had a friend basically order a rare burger because he was an idiot. it was probably the grossest thing I've ever seen watching him eat it :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
Yall making me sick. Just the idea of it :x

I really don't trust anybody to make a rare burger or even medium rare burger for me. I'd just go medium or full on well done.

What an awful list
laugh.gif

I would eat a Bubba Burger over any of that crap.

A brand of burger patties in grocery stores. My friends and I would always buy it to cook on camping trips.

Pink burgers are a mistake unless you just ground the meat yourself.

It's all about surface area - preground beef has so many nooks and crannies for bugs to live in that it needs to be heated thoroughly so it's safe to eat.

If you've ground the meat fresh then feel free to treat it like a steak - but anything else needs to be 165°.

Question

How does Wendy's get away with the, "Fresh never Frozen" lie. I know damn well there isn't anybody in those Wendy's stores making patties each day. BLATANT lies.

Oh that is the loophole. They still aren't FRESH though :lol:

I guess that word can mean anything
I remember someone asking them on Twitter and that's what they said. The word fresh could mean anything like u said.

Haven't had Wendy is forever. I'll avoid a place if the fire are trash. For a basic fast food join the burger and buns are actually good, fries are trash especially since they're kinda soggy most of the time

Always been wanting to go but can never get myself to actually buy it. Been a very very long time since I had it

wendy's fries were pretty good until they kept changing them a few years back. Had some roy rogers fries last night and they were good.

Yea the fries from Wendy's were legit til they changed em to fresh cut and added the sea salt garbage

And to make matters worse they changed everything about the OG grilled chicken sandwich that was underrated AF

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom