The 10 best burgers in america

Wendy's makes me sick whenever I eat it now so I put it right at the bottom with a lot of other fast food burger places. Bubba burgers though are always appreciated for a cook out when someone doesn't have the time to ground the meat.

Roy Rogers :wow:

They still in business? Their jr. bacon cheeseburger was good. Havent seen one in damn near 20 years.

Roy Rogers is overpriced

I didn't even check the price before ordering. Got 2 bacon cheeseburgers and regular size fries for $14-15 and was like damn it's pricey. All the combo meals were probably $10-12.

Fam got the regular fries 
sick.gif

Supposed to get the cajun fries at Five Guys, b -- hit them with the malt vinegar 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Making me hungry

Haven't had 5 guys in years. I pass it at least twice a week too. Damn this thread is really making me hungry.

Last edited:
Jack's cool if you order the right thing but it's pretty trashy :lol:
I don't go often. At my old apartment it was the only late night food spot that was close so I overkilled it with drunchies that year and I can't look at Jack the same again :lol:

f with the sourdough jack and curly fries with ranch

jack got the best fast food ranch

Last edited:
I miss Jack in The Box. I was shocked when I learned there wasn't any locations in VA. I think the closest is all the way down in North Carolina 
mean.gif

Just smashed a double cheddar from Culver's :smokin

I like when they drop their special limited time jawnts.

Can't eat burgers like I once did but Culver's is skraight.

Irks me that they don't have marinara for their cheese curds. **** a cheese curd anyways, call them what they are, ****** mozerrela sticks.

Irks me that they don't have marinara for their cheese curds. **** a cheese curd anyways, call them what they are, ****** mozerrela sticks.
They got marinara at mine had it early.Burger,cheese curds,and root beer and I'm straight.

I miss Jack in The Box. I was shocked when I learned there wasn't any locations in VA. I think the closest is all the way down in North Carolina :smh:
They ruined Jack's :smh:

Hadn't went in years & one night some months ago I caught a munchie induced craving & hit the crack.

Open my burger to find out they got rid of da sesame seed buns.

It just ain't the same...

Last edited:

They aren't mozzarella tho.

Back
Top Bottom