The 10 best burgers in america

A west coast native told me he low key likes Fatburger more than In-n-Out and I am not mad at that statement.

I like fatburger a lot and was annoyed they got rid of the only 2 locations in NJ… the only thing that I don’t like is their cheese fries… they just slap a couple slices of cheeses on the fries and melt it under the lamp smh… that aint no cheese fries

Yea.....I don't recall that. The prices were even comparable to Whataburger.

I live in Inglewood. Try adding cheese and bacon to that ****

I was in Inglewood when I tried it. I don't remember it being that expensive. Then again, the dispensary was a 3 minute walk from my hotel room. I was feeling Inglewood btw. :smokin

What value exactly? Their burgers are garbage, you’re paying less for lesser quality product.

That goes for McDonald’s and BK, too.

All of them have trash burgers, I wouldn’t take a burger from any of these places for free.

The one time I had In-N-Out, I remember it being cheap and decent. I much rather pay a bit more for Shake Shack. To me, they have the best fast food burger.

Sonic is only good for milkshakes and slushies.

Texas Toast burger tho :pimp: .

I live in Inglewood. Try adding cheese and bacon to that ****

Ahhh, see that’s different though. But if we’re talking basic combo you should be okay. I used to like adding chili beans in mine :smokin

I started eating Beyond Burgers. Very tasty.
Beef is cancelled! :emoji_seedling:
wrong thread
this thread is about burgers
and the best burgers at that

its great vegetarians always toot their own horns though

Per the burger debate, lettuce always refer back to this antibiotic rating chart:
Burger+score+card+for+web.jpg

because of social media, i was so hyped to try in-n-out when we went to cali. i had a double with fries both animal style. after my first bite i was like what the...this tastes like a big mac. all that nonsense on the fries and the cheese making everything stick together and that sauce all over....that was horrible. the pink lemonade and the free peppers were nice. if i ever go back, i'll eat something without that overhyped "animal" crap on it.

Back
Top Bottom