The 10 best burgers in america

So cold crisp lettuce and the perfectly sliced tomato can't make the burger?

All the ingredients count.

What post were you reading? he said it stands out because there’s a lot of cheese and sauce. I don’t think anyone says a burger is great because of the lettuce and tomato anyway.

What post were you reading? he said it stands out because there’s a lot of cheese and sauce. I don’t think anyone says a burger is great because of the lettuce and tomato anyway.

My guy, a burger is like a Lego sculptor.

Every block means somethin!

He implied it's just about the beef patty!

So cold crisp lettuce and the perfectly sliced tomato can't make the burger?

All the ingredients count.

The coldest crispest lettuce and perfectly sliced tomato ain’t gonna make a BK burger taste any better to me.

Honestly, I don’t even need lettuce or tomato on my burgers.

Bun/beef/cheese/bacon/sauce and I’m good.

There are better burger places in California compared to In N Out. But what stands at about In N Out is its overabundance of cheese, sauce, and decent price. It's a safe bet as a fastfood joint. Personally, I prefer a place called Nation's and Super Duper over here in the bay.

Nations and Super Duper look like they may be way better then it. I should of tried those. My one boy from out here mentioned In-N-Out and that’s it smh.

Nations and Super Duper look like they may be way better then it. I should of tried those. My one boy from out here mentioned In-N-Out and that’s it smh.
To certain people out here, In-N-Out is all they go to. Can't blame you for trying it since it's hyped like crazy. I went through the same thing when I ate to Five Guys for the first time. It was solid, but I definitely had better.

It is in the yellow pages

The coldest crispest lettuce and perfectly sliced tomato ain’t gonna make a BK burger taste any better to me.

Honestly, I don’t even need lettuce or tomato on my burgers.

Bun/beef/cheese/bacon/sauce and I’m good.
Bun
Lettuce
Beef
Mustard/A1

Is all I need. Tomato gets eaten separately due to moisture level ruining the experience.

Hit my PMs, i got it.

giphy.gif

Good quality/well-prepared beef never needs A1 or any steaksauce in my eyes(tastebuds).
Needs, no it doesn't NEED it.

I like it on it though.

I don't use Ketchup and most burger places don't even carry A1, so it is once in a blue moon

Mustard is always on it though.

Needs, no it doesn't NEED it.

I like it on it though.

I don't use Ketchup and most burger places don't even carry A1, so it is once in a blue moon

Mustard is always on it though.
I can NEVER have A1 on my burger. Though, I do agree with you on Mustard, need that on my burger along with mayo unless I hear good things about a particular burger's special sauce(house sauce). I think the only time I refuse mustard is when I have burgers with mushrooms.

Nations burgers are whatever. Not bad and the patties are big but flavor on them doesn't stand out.

Nations burgers are whatever. Not bad and the patties are big but flavor on them doesn't stand out.

I didn’t like nations burgers too much when I lived in the Bay. I used to love their Chilli fries though. and nations was just a decent place to hit at 3am after the clubs let out.

In-N-Out still to me reigns supreme over all burger joints here in the US. When I first tried it, I think I might’ve ate it for a month straight. It has the freshest taste to me. Still my favorite burger to this day.

Back
Top Bottom