The 10s =Most Comfortable

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I think the X's are one of the most uncomfortable for me. The elastic straps are too tight. I've worn my steels about 3 times and they've barely broke in. I dont know if they will get comfy at all.

Wear them casually or ball in them?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I think the X's are one of the most uncomfortable for me. The elastic straps are too tight. I've worn my steels about 3 times and they've barely broke in. I dont know if they will get comfy at all.

Wear them casually or ball in them?

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Ima go wit tha OG 16's from 2001 navy & whites & My reebok shaq's...
smokin.gif

HELLA comfy...

Agree on the navy XVI's

IMO the 10's have a good fit and are very light but, cushioning is seriously lacking. That's why I put Reebok Question insoles in mine. Now,they're the best outdoor shoes I have.

AJ XVI from the Countdown Package and the AJ XXI are the most comfortable sneakers i have in my collection

I have flat feet and a lot of the jordans seem to be made for flat feet..

18, 20, 22 all fit me just as well

I agree homie the X's are a very comfortable shoe on & off the court but I think the VIII's are the most comfortable IMO

frankthekingdtx wrote:

....i am flat footed and i think the 10s were made for flatfoots because when i wear them my feet are in heaven....

maybe that is why the X's feel best to me as well....

ID SAY FOR ME THE III WOULD HAVE TO BE THE MOST COMFORTABLE. IVE HEARD ALOT THAT BY JUST THE WAY THEY LOOK THEY JUST SEEM LIKE A HORRIBLE BUT I WEAR MY TB IIITO WORK EVERY DAY AND ME FEET DONT HURT AT ALL. ANYONE FEEL THE III THE SAME WAY?

Most comfortable Jordans that just felt like "they got it right" were the XVIII's and XIX's. I probably prefer the XVIII's a little morejust because I like how they look on my feet more than the XIX's but they are both super comfy.

As for the X.....they do feel good on the foot. Even though the technology isn't there, the fit is, and the air unit does feel comforting. But Iwouldn't claim it as the most comfortable..no.

Im sure many of you may not agree but its because you probably haven't purchased them, but i think the XXI's are the most comfortable Jordans Ivebought and worn. i feel like i am walking on air.

Back
Top Bottom