The 15 Greatest West Coast Albums Of All Time

http://lyrics.sma****s.com/artwork/38/3882af189d72624b10adb186cb852670.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't really remember it being associated with the west when it dropped...

That was when Pac wasn't really claimin any specific part of the country...

After he got locked up then he started making that "W" with his fingers...

If my memory serves me correct...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Is Me Against The World "west coast" hip hop tho??

How could it NOT be West Coast hip hop? It's Pac! Not all the albums you posted had dudes screaming "Westttt Sideeee" like you stated above.
eyes.gif

Regardless though, AWESOME post.
pimp.gif
 I'm an old head (28) from Cali so this is greatly appreciated. Definitely brought back some good memories with this list for sure. Not all the pictures are pulling up for me, but it's probably because I'm at work and on my work computer/intranet so I will chime back in when i get on my computer at home and see if there was anything else I would add...

Music to Drive-by should be on that list IMO. And I think Doggystyle is a better album than *****z4life.

Doggystyle is the GOAT west coast album to me. I don't care what excuses yall want to throw out, imo there isn't a better combination of rhyming ability and production.

Not really surprised that northern cali was forgotten, these all deserve honorable mentions AT LEAST

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I don't really remember it being associated with the west when it dropped...

My Thoughts. I consider it a General HipHop album,

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

pimp.gif

I commend the album but IMO Doggystyle is the greatest west coast album of all time.
Agree 100%. but i can't hate much on the OP's list

all eyez on me should be number one but im cool wit the nwa nod. mc eiht should def. be on there

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Doggystyle is the GOAT west coast album to me. I don't care what excuses yall want to throw out, imo there isn't a better combination of rhyming ability and production.

Not really surprised that northern cali was forgotten, these all deserve honorable mentions AT LEAST
Northern California be churning out that heat
pimp.gif

All eyez on me????? Not Top 15!!!! you gotta be kiddin me!

NWA is hard to listen to these days.

And The Documentary deserves to be on there... really not one weak track. Like Game or not, that album was NICE.

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

I knew this album was gonna get no love, one of my favorites though.
2hgtijt.jpg
As much as I dislike E-40 now a days, I can't believe this cd wasnt mentioned in the list. 
And how wasn't this mentioned? This list sucks...

31782.jpg

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

I knew this album was gonna get no love, one of my favorites though.
2hgtijt.jpg
As much as I dislike E-40 now a days, I can't believe this cd wasnt mentioned in the list. 
And how wasn't this mentioned? This list sucks...

31782.jpg

this AND that Click album

Back
Top Bottom