the 1s coming out in the pack??????

staywitjs

Banned
Are these the air jordan 1s coming out in the 1/22 pack becasue the release dates says air jordan 1 white/black
air-jordan-1-og-white-black.jpg

Originally Posted by from02hero

no sory dose r not definetly komin out in da pak dey ugly will not buy dem
I hope you wrote that from summer school.

For your sake, I hope that was some sort of attempt at humor.

YES THEY ARE COMMING OUT IN THE PACK . I DONT THINK THERE UGLY ITS WHITE N BLACK 1'S AINT NOTHIN DOUGH WOULDN'T SAY HEAT OR ITS UGLY JUS LOOKS REGULAR

I have been waiting for a tru high top I. So this a treat. I can deal with the black and white colorway. But i dunno about this pack cuz the XXII'salready arent my favorite sneaker.

ill 2nd what jhob is sayin...its so hard/expensive to get a hold of a true high top these days so that makes this pack appealing but i dunno if its worthpaying the 3+ bills considering i would be getting a pair of the xxii's which I just dont like...might be better to save up the bucks and look for a decentpair of blue/blacks

They are, as mentioned alot prettier then that guys grammar. Another main reason why regardless of who wins in '08 they better make sure the educationsystem doesn't produce sentences like dat, I mean that. haha I hope those AJ1s drop

What ever they end up being, they better be VERY special if JB expects us to buy XXII's along with them.

Can you say "Hooked On Phonics"?
roll.gif

This is how it should be said:

Sorry, those are definatly not coming out in the pack. Their ugly and I will not buy them.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom