The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't high on Randle coming into the draft, and am still not high on him now. He is not it man. Do think he can end up being a high energy big off the bench though. But as far as a guy who you can build a franchise around? I don't see it.

Jeremy Lin still dribbling from the top of the key to the baseline and getting stuck / trapped :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I said Ed Davis was a steal at league minimum.

So much in life comes down to who you know, the difference in salary between Tristan Thompson and Ed Davis is the ultimate example of this.

Triston Thompson will be making 9mil plus next year, and Ed Davis will probably command half that; life aint fair.

I am convinced that NBA players are just constantly trolling.

The outfits these dudes wear... the trolling is just too obvious.

Nah it comes from having "stylists" young female stylists usually have these guys looking like fools.

Other females/fans/groupies complimenting the clothes and trying to be "different" places a part too.

http://www.pageqsports.com/2014/07/nicole-parker-james-ennis-girlfriend/

Ennis hasn't even played his first regular season game. And he's already falling victim. giving up that meal ticket
laugh.gif

I am convinced that NBA players are just constantly trolling.

The outfits these dudes wear... the trolling is just too obvious.
Nah it comes from having "stylists" young female stylists usually have these guys looking like fools.

Other females/fans/groupies complimenting the clothes and trying to be "different" places a part too.
Or maybe a photoshop.

Actually there is no maybe.

If the "stylists" have these dude looking like fools, the Photoshop tricks have you looking like what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom