The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them other dudes were bums with Kobe and bums without him.

Explain how Kobe made Bynum better
giphy.gif

Bynum had his best season ever playing with kobe, kobe doesnt get credit for that as the leader?

jr winning 6th man, melo doesnt get credit for that?

Kobe had nothing to do with LO being a 6th man of the year

Kobe had nothing to do with Kwame Brown resembling an NBA player with the Lakers

Kobe had nothing to do with making Sasha Vucacic, Smush Parker, Chris Mihm, and Luke Walton look like Productive NBA players.

Kobe had nothing to do with AB becoming a top 3 Big in the League.

Not gonna respond to flat out stupidity anymore. Not even making sense.

now that kobe's career is basically ending and his resume filled out, there's no denying his place as one of the greatest in history. as a kb hater in the past, i respect the guy on the court. say what you want about him off the court, but he is the most competitive person of our generation after mj and the closest thing. he might not be the best at making teammates better, but he could carry that franchise on his back even if he failed at times. no doubt his competitiveness and threat on the court rubbed off on his teammates

giphy.gif

Bynum had his best season ever playing with kobe, kobe doesnt get credit for that as the leader?

jr winning 6th man, melo doesnt get credit for that?
Shaq had his best season with

kobe so Kobe made shaq better? Man please. Eddie Jones had his best season with Kobe.

Gilbert had his best game vs Kobe..... I agree Kobe made Gilbert better.

Look at what Lebron did. He took LEGIT NBA BUMS. BUMS BRO to the finals. His Cavs teams were always legit bums.

Phil. :smokin

PJax made them dudes better.

Yes, a player can learn from Kobe's work ethic.

But Phil is the reason for improved players on any roster he was coaching, from Bill Wennington to Ron Harper to Lamar Odom.

Mike & Kobe just happened to be elite talents on the teams Phil got maximum talent from.

kobe so Kobe made shaq better? Man please. Eddie Jones had his best season with Kobe.

Look at what Lebron did. He took LEGIT NBA BUMS. BUMS BRO to the finals. His Cavs teams were always legit bums.

Lebron taking over every game means he made his teammates better :lol: your argument is flawed

OH MY GOD :rofl: adsjhklahfdjldfhkjafds

Lebron taking over every game means he made his teammates better
laugh.gif
your argument is flawed
oh u mean making mo gotti a all star dont count? You mean taking a obese shaq and no defense twan to the second round dont count? Oh u mean taking BOOBIES old *** eric snow, to the finals dont count? Man u a lost one

Kobe/Shaq, Kobe/Pau/LO played great basketball together, that should be the bottom line.

To say Kobe wasn't making his teammates better during this time is just trying to find a knock on him, no matter the criteria. Just pointless.

So what if he didn't? He still played excellent ball with other teammates that fit next to him... he didn't need to make them better. They won titles.

Talk about the instances Kobe made his teammates worse and you'd have a better argument.

Last edited:
Phil.
smokin.gif

PJax made them dudes better.

Yes, a player can learn from Kobe's work ethic.

But Phil is the reason for improved players on any roster he was coaching, from Bill Wennington to Ron Harper to Lamar Odom.

Mike & Kobe just happened to be elite talents on the teams Phil got maximum talent from.
Again, nobody going to claim Kobe is LeBron status in terms of elevating the play of his teammates. But to flat say Kobe didn't make his teammates better just screams naivety. Especially the three straight years he lead his team to the finals after Shaq left

oh u mean making mo gotti a all star dont count? You mean taking a obese shaq and no defense twan to the second round dont count? Oh u mean taking BOOBIES old *** eric snow, to the finals dont count? Man u a lost one

He was an all star because jameer was hurt, making the 2nd round in the east as the best player in the league is an accomplishment now :rofl:

Like i said it was 1 on 5 against detroit, tell me how he made them better the same way you specifically explained how dwight made hedo & rashard better

so how has Durant made his teambetter bro? yall still cant say
"Just having him on the court makes us all better. Every defense changes dramatically when he's in there. He has the man guarding him, someone helping off some sort of screening action and three other guys basically staring at him, waiting to make a move. It gets all of us layups and open shots. It allows us to be good." - Nick Collison

"Just having him on the court makes us all better. Every defense changes dramatically when he's in there. He has the man guarding him, someone helping off some sort of screening action and three other guys basically staring at him, waiting to make a move. It gets all of us layups and open shots. It allows us to be good." - Nick Collison

LMAO TOO MUCH COMMON SENSE

Would make me so happy to witness UrwaybetterthanMe go up to every single NBA GM/coach and say with a straight face "Kevin Durant doesn't make his teammates better" and see the responses. Dude would have piss running all down his leg

Last edited:
And KD just averaged like 5 dimes last year.

And a large portion of KD's scoring is in the flow of the offense. It's not like he's hijacking possessions to try and score like other guys.

And KD just averaged like 5 dimes last year.

And a large portion of KD's scoring is in the flow of the offense. It's not like he's hijacking possessions to try and score like other guys.
He quite frankly has to sneak all of his points in when Russell starts jacking

Bulls Bench> Spurs Bench

Spurs could add 1 more player than Bulls have on their bench and I'm still rolling with the Bulls. Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom