The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was just sitting here thinking to myself...' I wonder if SVG is in tank-mode so he can move pieces out/in this offseason'

Kind of hard to get rid of Player A and B, if you make it work with them. Owner be like nah, he worked, keep him.

I think we are tanking... but like pistons always do they will end up getting hot near the end of the season and start winning meaningless games

i know for damn sure NBA aint letting us get top 2 pick either :smh:
He is the Pres of Basketball Operations though, too, right?
SO he should be able to do whatever he wants either way.
Man, they are bad though. They have to be tanking.
They lost the most in the draft when the Cavs moved into the top three because their lotto pick went to the Bobcats/Hornets. They had to turn their attention to free agency and pay the likes of Meeks, Butler and Augustin. :x

the signings we made werent bad but would have been nice to have a lottery pick even though i didnt care for anyone in the draft.

hoping we get blessed next year

What are the Dubs going to do with D Lee? Draymond is a much more impactful 4 for them.

Bruh bruh...this game was so bad...I didn't even want to take pix. Pistons are beyond garbage.

This upside is we had the new female ref officiating the game. Lauren. #wood

View media item 1292767View media item 1292768View media item 1292770View media item 1292771View media item 1292772View media item 1292773View media item 1292774View media item 1292775View media item 1292776View media item 1292777View media item 1292778

she was trying to contain dem biddies too
View media item 1292779View media item 1292780View media item 1292783

wood bruh bruh
1412115765000-USATSI-6884458.jpg

Go back to like page 425, and I posted what GSW should do with Lee.

Or you can just ask Wooster now, it's probably the same as what I said then.
laugh.gif

Kings were beating THE TOP teams with Cousins.

They aren't trash. Maybe playing like it without him, but trash?, nah man. That's salty

Man, @Freeze
 I thought you would have skipped THIS game for sure.

Date night with a new bird?

bro real talk like really real talk, I wasn't even going to go. I just waited to late to ask anybody if they wanted the tickets. and i was in the mood to wear these brons and homegirl was smart enough to have on this color polish lol. legit was only invited to be my accessory word to yeezy

View media item 1292888View media item 1292889

They may very well miss the playoffs.

Mediocre with him, is mediocre with the toughest schedule. That isn't all that mediocre.

I need them being washed and trash to be true though. Thunder up

sidenote: based on your girls fingers freeze, I'd smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom