The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
sidenote: based on your girls fingers freeze, I'd smash

:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

shaq-laughing-press-conference-shaq-gifs.gif

I think the Kings have come back to reality
laugh.gif
you seem so giddy about it 
laugh.gif

happy for you 
Not giddy but it is funny
laugh.gif
I'm not sure I see the humor in it tbh

What reality did you forsee? If the Pelicans are without Anthony Davis for an extended period, what do you think would happen? Or the Pacers without Paul George? 

The Kings going into the season were projected to win 30.5 games, and since the season began my expectations raised slightly to maybe 33-35 wins... possibly 40 if they hit a nice hot streak.

Whats happening these past couple games shouldn't really be a shock to anyone. Its like going to Denny's and ordering steak and eggs; then complaining about the steaks.

Kind of just feels like you're taking a piss at a bad-average team (without their best player, Cousins has been out for a minute now btw) for the hell of it.

But you sound like a broken record.
my God the Kings are trash
laugh.gif

Last edited:
He has a career in politics. Dude wants to make a statement. I thought he was referencing the pressure fans, critics, commentators, and people put on him about playing.

CP3 going to end up as the MVP by the end of the season lol. NT will be sick.

He's playing at an insane level

Considering that the only players who have a career PER higher than CP3 are MJ, LeBron, Shaq, Wilt and David Robinson, I'd say he's top 5 pretty easily.

No.

Magic, Zeke, Stockton, Big O, Kidd, Payton, Walt Frazier > CP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom