The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

What happened between Tucker and Blake?
Blake hit a jumper in Tucker's face. Blake chirped all the way down the floor. Tucker took exception and said "don't talk all that noise to me" and got in Blake's face. Blake dipped his head down and Tucker feinted a head butt. Blake flopped like he got hit and the ref called a foul on Tucker. Blake came down and hit another jumper and kept chirping to Tucker.

We actually called him mini-Bron when he was on the Clippers
Blebby
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

PJ Tucker and Blake got into a scuffle last season (bad blood).

before blake hit that shot in pjs face, pj hit a shot in blakes face. Dumb *** PJ got baited :lol:

Last edited:
Clippers defense is awful. Phoenix routinely got whatever shot they wanted, especially in 4th/OT. Not sold on them still, man. Can't win a title defending like that. Hell of a game from Blake. They had some bad CP3 ISO possession where Blake likely should've had the ball or at least PnR with him after how well he had played.

Perk could have done a better job with Blake.
Tucker needs to re-think what he's doing on the court.

Clippers defense is awful. Phoenix routinely got whatever shot they wanted, especially in 4th/OT. Not sold on them still, man. Can't win a title defending like that. Hell of a game from Blake. They had some bad CP3 ISO possession where Blake likely should've had the ball or at least PnR with him after how well he had played.

tonight their defense was terrible, they had trouble when suns went to small ball. The past 6-7 games their defense has been much better. Darren Collison going to the Kings was a big loss for their bench. Farmer stinks I don't think he even got into the game tonight.

Last edited:
And y'all say blake ain't the best pf in the game. Lol.

Shorty hitting his stride right now. 9/10 for the clips

Dog his athleticism is widely admired around NT

Tucker just had to take Blake's comments after that shot. Had to burn his soul
Dog, I wasn't only referring to NT. Whenever people (sports analyst, gym, barbershop, etc) discuss the top flight athletes at the 1, they normally bring up wall, rose or westbrook.
And, just because it's admire doesn't mean it can't be underrated or least talked about when there's a discussion about it.

We actually called him mini-Bron when he was on the Clippers
Yeah, I think jamal crawford was the only who originally gave it to him.

Dog, I wasn't only referring to NT. Whenever people (sports analyst, gym, barbershop, etc) discuss the top flight athletes at the 1, they normally bring up wall, rose or westbrook.
And, just because it's admire doesn't mean it can't be underrated or least talked about when there's a discussion about it.
Yeah, I think jamal crawford was the only who originally gave it to him.
You're wrong if you think Bledsoe's athleticism is underrated or not talked about. Bottom line.. I don't know what else to tell you

Every time Blake gets into a scuffle he seems more soft each time

This exactly.

Its like jus play and let that do the talking and stop flopping. He wants to bw physical on one end but cant take it on the other end smh

You're wrong if you think Bledsoe's athleticism is underrated or not talked about. Bottom line.. I don't know what else to tell you
Brah you know you always come off holier than thou, always trying to one up on someone, like you're so much better and more knowledgeable. It's whatever youre right about everything man.

Last edited:
This exactly.

Its like jus play and let that do the talking and stop flopping. He wants to bw physical on one end but cant take it on the other end smh
Yea. it's like he knows he's going to get ****** up but he has to do some aggressive rolling on the ground for 5 seconds to pretend he's about to throw down.

Brah you know you always come off hollier than thou, always trying to one up on someone, like you're so much better and more knowledgeable. It's whatever youre right about everything man.
laugh.gif
 OK sensitive guy don't have to take your ball and go home. Try not to take things so personal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom