The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

[h1]Big Baby[/h1]

Bledsoe is known as one of the best athletes in the league. I don't think his athleticism is underrated. Maybe the casual fan just doesn't know about him or hasn't seen him play as much?

Bledsoe is known as one of the best athletes in the league. I don't think his athleticism is underrated. Maybe the casual fan just doesn't know about him or hasn't seen him play as much?

This is what it is. Casual fans go with the Names not the know.
I'll be watching him give Russ the business on Sunday.

:lol:  OK sensitive guy don't have to take your ball and go home. Try not to take things so personal
:lol: stop trying act tough online.

I don't ever hear a word about Bledsoe around my way.

We have that Westbrook dude though.

:smile:
That's my point exactly but I'm the crazy one.

I didn't say his athleticism is underrated. "I swear bledsoe's athleticism is the most underrated or least talked about whenever there's a discussion on the top athletes in his position." all I'm saying is when dudes talk about athletic point guards, they leave him out of the discussion a lot of the times. But, like mr. Ho said I'm wrong bottomline.

laugh.gif
stop trying act tough online.
That's my point exactly but I'm the crazy one.
I didn't say his athleticism is underrated. "I swear bledsoe's athleticism is the most underrated or least talked about whenever there's a discussion on the top athletes in his position." all I'm saying is when dudes talk about athletic point guards, they leave him out of the discussion a lot of the times. But, like mr. Ho said I'm wrong bottomline.
Acting tough? No man, I don't take the internet as seriously as you seem to take it. If you want to make fun of me, cool, shoot man. I'm sure this isn't the first time you've been told you're wrong, so I'm not sure why you're so bent out of shape over this.

Last edited:
Can we go back to two seasons ago when Bledsoe "would never be more than a backup PG"? Eric making a lot of NTers look like idiots :pimp:

Blake took Tucker's soul tonight. Somebody take PJ's car keys tonight; the roads aren't safe after this game.

Blake's been the best PF in the game since like 2012.

We're taking for granted what we see in him. In 5 yrs...he's averaged 20ppg 10rpg & 4apg. Rookie of the year, 5X All star, 4X All NBA, 3rd in MVP voting last year.

A lot of people nitpick so much on what he can't do....that they can't see how special of a player he truly is.

We're taking for granted what we see in him. In 5 yrs...he's averaged 20ppg 10rpg & 4apg. Rookie of the year, 5X All star, 4X All NBA, 3rd in MVP voting last year.

A lot of people nitpick so much on what he can't do....that they can't see how special of a player he truly is.

I don't know if I'd agree with since 2012, you talking about 2011-2012 or 2012-2013. If that were true, they should have gotten further in the playoffs. I think it was extremely debatable until this season.. Blake has the slight edge right now.

Last edited:
If Blake greatest PF in game,and Cp3 top 5 greatest of all time. Should be getting past the second round of playoffs

We ready to say Blake is the best PF? I don't think everyone agrees with that

This like anything will never be unanimous.
Too many people are going to appreciate what LA brings to a team over Blakes set.
AD, same. Love, same though he's a backseat rider ATM. Let any of these guys ball out for a few games though and they'll have what Monta deserves, it all.

If Blake greatest PF in game,and Cp3 top 5 greatest of all time. Should be getting past the second round of playoffs

Last year they lost to OKC though, who had the 2nd and 3rd best player in the League.

That trumps best PF and top 5 PG anyday.

Kevin Durant, Greg Popovich and Tim Duncan exist in this brutal Western Conference. It's no secret why LeBron will never leave the east....

The Clippers are the most pathetic sports franchise in America and are still somehow hated by the entire country :lol:

Wilson Chandler is my top candidate for the Monta Ellis Career Revival on a Winning Team plan.

Acting tough? No man, I don't take the internet as seriously as you seem to take it. If you want to make fun of me, cool, shoot man. I'm sure this isn't the first time you've been told you're wrong, so I'm not sure why you're so bent out of shape over this.
Imma keep it G-real. Yesterday you disrespected me on dumb ****. I didn't waste my time quoting you cuz I didn't have time.

But today I got time cuzz. Today I GOT TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom