The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks continue to fall apart, Melo frustrated, players ready to fight one another, I'm really enjoying this :lol:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...armelo-anthony-heart-team-discord-sources-say

The New York Knicks were en route to their fifth straight loss last week against Brooklyn when a frustrated Tim Hardaway Jr. screamed angrily, "Get the rebound!"

Certain his second-year teammate was speaking to him, Carmelo Anthony approached Hardaway on the way down the court and used an expletive to ask Hardaway who in the world he thought he was talking to.

Anthony, according to sources, used another expletive in telling Hardaway he was going to beat him up when they got into the locker room after the game.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Melo brought all this nonsense on to himself.

If George Karl would have never got cancer that season when Adrian Dantley took over.....Nuggets were rolling then smh.

Knicks continue to fall apart, Melo frustrated, players ready to fight one another, I'm really enjoying this :lol:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...armelo-anthony-heart-team-discord-sources-say

The New York Knicks were en route to their fifth straight loss last week against Brooklyn when a frustrated Tim Hardaway Jr. screamed angrily, "Get the rebound!"

Certain his second-year teammate was speaking to him, Carmelo Anthony approached Hardaway on the way down the court and used an expletive to ask Hardaway who in the world he thought he was talking to.

Anthony, according to sources, used another expletive in telling Hardaway he was going to beat him up when they got into the locker room after the game.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

I love this.

Melo brought all this nonsense on to himself.

If George Karl would have never got cancer that season when Adrian Dantley took over.....Nuggets were rolling then smh.

They beat Utah in that series if Dantley wasn't on the bench. Dantley had no business being an assistant coach.

Brandon Jennings has basically been living off the first few months of his NBA career.

fam, real talk, i run in similar circles with most of these guys, so I'm around them all the time... BJ legit still brings up those 55 pts like al bundy breh. he just finds ways to sneak it into conversation. catch you at the vending machine like 'did somebody say they needed 2 nickels???'

Timmy don't rebound or play defense either BUT at least he has the balls to say something. I'll give him that much. They'll either work it out or Tim is gone.

350x700px-LL-a3b6fefb_knickstape.jpeg

Why is any of this a surprise really? Wasn't this year a throwaway year for them anyway and Carmelo understood this?

They have a cap flexibility this coming summer.

"Several Knicks, in addition to Hardaway, are at odds with Anthony and believe he is not playing team basketball. Sources said players voiced their displeasure with Anthony over the weekend, telling him he shoots too much, doesn't move or pass the ball, and plays defense only when he feels like it.

Sources said the most tension exists between Anthony and Hardaway, as they haven't cared for each other almost since Hardaway joined the team last season, with each player believing the other shoots too much and doesn't care about defense. Sources said Hardaway was also bothered by the favorable treatment Anthony received under last season's coach, Mike Woodson.

One thing Anthony and his teammates do agree on is their disdain for the triangle offense, sources said. For weeks, if not longer, the players have been ready to ditch the triangle and move on to another system. They feel like other teams know what they are going to run and where they are going to go on the court, which makes it easier to stop them."

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm not sure why Phil or Fisher thought they had the players in place to implement the triangle this season :smh:

Why is any of this a surprise really? Wasn't this year a throwaway year for them anyway and Carmelo understood this?

Who exactly is going to sign there? Environment is toxic.

*I think Shump got on Melo last year as well...

Last edited:

The question is who are they going to sign that's going to make them a contender? :nerd:

Rondo will get traded before the deadline.

Aldridge likely resigns with Portland for 5 years.

Marc Gasol is the only real free agent out there but I'm not sure if he's leaving a playoff contender for the Knicks.

Shump has no right to get on anyone. He's a soft punk that cares more about his rap career than his basketball one.

Plenty of players will come to NY. Combination of money, plus limelight, plus a good draft pick, plus playing with Melo is more than enough to entice someone. The environment isn't toxic, this current roster is just filled with knuckleheads that will be gone after this season.

Shump has no right to get on anyone. He's a soft punk that cares more about his rap career than his basketball one.

Plenty of players will come to NY. Combination of money, plus limelight, plus a good draft pick, plus playing with Melo is more than enough to entice someone. The environment isn't toxic, this current roster is just filled with knuckleheads that will be gone after this season.

Who though Johnny, just look at the upcoming free agents, not too many game changers out there fam. What assets do the Knicks have to trade? I'm really trying to figure out how the puzzle all comes together.

"Playing with melo is more than enough to entice someone"

Really? Playing with melo? What evidence is their that people pine to play with carmelo? :lol:

Melo ran off Tyson Chanlder and all the knicks fans tried to convince us that Tyson sucked and Dalmbert was just as good.

Tyson is playing great in dallas and knicks defense is even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom