The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Knicks have become the Skins of the NBA. I feel you guys pain.

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Plenty of players will come to NY. Combination of money, plus limelight, plus a good draft pick, plus playing with Melo is more than enough to entice someone. The environment isn't toxic, this current roster is just filled with knuckleheads that will be gone after this season.

Huh? No it isn't

fam, real talk, i run in similar circles with most of these guys, so I'm around them all the time... BJ legit still brings up those 55 pts like al bundy breh. he just finds ways to sneak it into conversation. catch you at the vending machine like 'did somebody say they needed 2 nickels???'

I honestly think if he never had that game he'd be a back up somewhere or maybe playing in overseas (again).

Shump has no right to get on anyone. He's a soft punk that cares more about his rap career than his basketball one.

Plenty of players will come to NY. Combination of money, plus limelight, plus a good draft pick, plus playing with Melo is more than enough to entice someone. The environment isn't toxic, this current roster is just filled with knuckleheads that will be gone after this season.

"Playing with melo is more than enough to entice someone"

Really? Playing with melo? What evidence is their that people pine to play with carmelo? :lol:

Melo ran off Tyson Chanlder and all the knicks fans tried to convince us that Tyson sucked and Dalmbert was just as good.

Tyson is playing great in dallas and knicks defense is even worse.
Tyson Chandler is soft Melo didn't run him out, he ran himself out by letting Hibbert toss his salad.

Who though Johnny, just look at the upcoming free agents, not too many game changers out there fam. What assets do the Knicks have to trade? I'm really trying to figure out how the puzzle all comes together.
I'll agree there isn't much out there impact wise. I think Monroe could be a decent fit in the triangle and if they luck into drafting Mudiay that's a decent little core. Shump should've been traded when his value was at its peak beginning of the year. Gasol would be ideal but he's not leaving Memphis.

lol why would someone want to play with melo? he passes even less than mamba.
this is a common misconception. Melo moves the ball and isn't a ball stopper. If you've watched the Knciks consistently the past 2 years you'd know that. But you guys don't.

Knicks continue to fall apart, Melo frustrated, players ready to fight one another, I'm really enjoying this :lol:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...armelo-anthony-heart-team-discord-sources-say

The New York Knicks were en route to their fifth straight loss last week against Brooklyn when a frustrated Tim Hardaway Jr. screamed angrily, "Get the rebound!"

Certain his second-year teammate was speaking to him, Carmelo Anthony approached Hardaway on the way down the court and used an expletive to ask Hardaway who in the world he thought he was talking to.

Anthony, according to sources, used another expletive in telling Hardaway he was going to beat him up when they got into the locker room after the game.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

I love this.

View media item 1298648

this is a common misconception. Melo moves the ball and isn't a ball stopper. If you've watched the Knciks consistently the past 2 years you'd know that. But you guys don't.

But it's a fact that he massages the ball once he gets to him longer than anyone else in the league. A literal fact...

But it's a fact that he massages the ball once he gets to him longer than anyone else in the league. A literal fact...
ok. if you say so. you must know more than us knicks fans that watch him every game for the past 2 years. he moves the ball. he isn't a stopper. amare has been more of a ball stopper this season than melo. but whatever you guys that watch 5 games a year know everything.

ok. if you say so. you must know more than us knicks fans that watch him every game for the past 2 years. he moves the ball. he isn't a stopper. amare has been more of a ball stopper this season than melo. but whatever you guys that watch 5 games a year know everything.

Don't care how much knick ball you watch. It's a statistical fact dawg :lol: how are you even disputing this?

So basically, with the Heat, when Bosh plays at Tornonto level and Wade plays, they're pretty decent, but when those two things don't happen, which is regularly, they're a lottery team.

So basically, with the Heat, when Bosh plays at Tornonto level and Wade plays, they're pretty decent, but when those two things don't happen, which is regularly, they're a lottery team.

That is spot on sir.

Last edited:

Don't care how much knick ball you watch. It's a statistical fact dawg :lol: how are you even disputing this?
post your evidence because I'm calling ********. the guy doesn't sit there and hold the ball like you're implying. he's been playing a more team based game this season. last year he tried creating for his teammates despite of Woodson's lack of an offensive system. if you don't watch this team play you can't comment on how melo is the issue because he's not. the morons playing with him are the problem.

Its all about the players knowing their roles

To be honest none of them ****** should be questioning melo. Thats the franchise player and nobody on that team is even close to the talent he is

Would be funny tho if hardaway jr brought his tiny dad into the lockerroom to fight melo

Its all about the players knowing their roles

To be honest none of them ****** should be questioning melo. Thats the franchise player and nobody on that team is even close to the talent he is

Would be funny tho if hardaway jr brought his tiny dad into the lockerroom to fight melo
honestly this is who hardaway has been. he's got into it with his father growing up. he just plays with a lot of fire and gets too frustrated sometimes. it's something he'll continue to grow out of.

I respect you bro. stand up for your squad. Just like me and my lakers. we're only saying, melo does only toss 3 assists per game on avg. being so offensively gifted, he could set guys up better, but he doesn't. maybe they're all hockey assists?

and yea lawdog1 lawdog1 the heat are pretty ok when all the stars align and lightning strikes the same spot 37 times in a row. They're easy to like again though. Not cheaters anymore. If only they give the homie mario the green light. Just let him be great. I need him to have his confidence boosted so he can punk Lebby for 48 minutes

Its pretty sad. I was pulling for them once lebron ditched them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom