The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1224378
:lol: Dion is a chucker. There's no doubt about it.

When he's making them I honestly don't mind. But when he's missing them or I notice that Kyrie or Lebron opts to pass across court rather than swing it to him on the perimeter I can see that it's something the players also notice and perhaps don't like. I think Blatt spoke wisely on the topic. While Dion is a hell of a talent I don't think it's in the Cavs best interest for our offense to flow through him.

Hes our best play making PG on our roster. Sets people up a lot better then rio and Cole do. In my eyes.

He's a good back up PG, nothing more. Jameer Nelson/Darren Collison is a good comparison for his ceiling.

People tend to fall in love with these type of players strictly because of their likability or college careers.

I don't think jameer is far fetched. Ain't like jameer had a spectacular career, son had 1 above average season

Would like his or Ennis's chances at runner-up ROY if they weren't coming off the bench on a unpopular team but it is what it is

Bazz and Ennis have been lookin' out for each other since SL, I think they are gunna' do well in the regulated rotation, been regulatin' and takin' the clutch shots in the pre-season, showing great signs of leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom