The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
jannero pargo type career. be in the league for awhile as a backup/third pg
I swear yall dont watch bb

he's a end of the bench pg that will probably spend time in the d-league to get some playing time this yr. he is gonna stick in the league cause he has the talent. if bazz can have a lengthy career (10+ yrs) like pargo it would be a success.
jameer was a solid starter for most of his career and was able to cash it into a big contract. i'm not sure if bazz is even gonna see those types of numbers ever

and then he got cut

roll.gif

Smart and Bradley is hell on earth for opposing guards but Celtics have 0 rim protection. :lol:

They need to draft Willie Cauley Stein next year.

laugh.gif
at calling a top pg useless on a team that needs all the help they can get because of the "triangle"

You a clown
Do you know how the triangle works? Clearly you don't. If you did, you'd know a pass first PG with no mid range or 3 point shot is border line useless. Again, I continue to prove you dont watch bb

Last edited:
Do you know how the triangle works? Clearly you don't. If you did, you'd know a pass first PG with no mid range or 3 point shot is border line useless. Again, I continue to prove you dont watch bb

Right. Because there's no way that they would conform / bend their offense a bit with the acquisition of an All Star PG.

Just sit down man :lol:

Right. Because there's no way that they would conform / bend their offense a bit with the acquisition of an All Star PG.

Just sit down man
laugh.gif
u hire a triangle based coach just to make a entire transformation for Rondo? Thats not how things work bruh. Again you clearly don't understand ANYthing basketball related. Yall spew random thoughts that you clearly just make up. Sad..... just sad sad sad

u hire a triangle based coach just to make a entire transformation for Rondo? Thats not how things work bruh. Again you clearly don't understand ANYthing basketball related. Yall spew random thoughts that you clearly just make up. Sad..... just sad sad sad

K. That's it. Blocked.

this isnt some offense where you need a specific kind of player to make it work (well high bball iq i guess). what the triangle does is create good floor spacing and when executed properly, efficient offensive rotations after the pass to create good looks. if you are a talented basketball player and you take the time to understand the offense then you will work well in the triangle

this isnt some offense where you need a specific kind of player to make it work (well high bball iq i guess). what the triangle does is create good floor spacing and when executed properly, efficient offensive rotations after the pass to create good looks. if you are a talented basketball player and you take the time to understand the offense then you will work well in the triangle
Rondo and the triangle could work, but NY doesn't want Rondo

As if this was a hard concept to grasp :lol: but since he knows and watches basketball and what not it wouldn't work at all :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom