The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I forgot how injured that Nuggets roster was last year. If healthy can they replace Houston? I know Harden and Dwight are top guys but the roster around them are ehh to me. Am I wrong for thinking that Denver or Phx can get in due to depth?
Nah

Spurs

OKC

Clippers

GS

Houston

Grizz

Mavs

Portland.

This is set in stone bruh

Man I forgot how injured that Nuggets roster was last year. If healthy can they replace Houston? I know Harden and Dwight are top guys but the roster around them are ehh to me. Am I wrong for thinking that Denver or Phx can get in due to depth?
I reckon it'll be the same teams as last year in the West playoffs, and I'm not mad at it. While Denver is really deep, not a believer in Brian Shaw as a head coach. Phoenix was just a game back iirc from playoffs last year, but I still see Houston holding onto that spot. Pelicans have a great team on paper:

Jrue Holiday 

Eric Gordon

Tyreke

Anthony Davis

Omer Asik

I reckon it'll be the same teams as last year in the West playoffs, and I'm not mad at it. While Denver is really deep, not a believer in Brian Shaw as a head coach. Phoenix was just a game back iirc from playoffs last year, but I still see Houston holding onto that spot. Pelicans have a great team on paper:

Jrue Holiday 

Eric Gordon

Tyreke

Anthony Davis

Omer Asik
They do, but until They get a legit second option, no Playoffs for them

I love Marcus Smart, but after today's game he's scored 49 points on 15 of 52 shooting (that's 26.9 shooting from the field), including 9 of 39 from three (23%).

:x

His biggest enemy will be his shot selection.

I love Marcus Smart, but after today's game he's scored 49 points on 15 of 52 shooting (that's 26.9 shooting from the field), including 9 of 39 from three (23%).

:x

His biggest enemy will be his shot selection.

Practice? Marcus Smart is great. Let the beat build.

^ I'm really rooting for Rose to have a good, healthy season. One of my favorite players

This thread is terrible

Srsly

I won't name names
antidope 
mean.gif

I'm sticking to my prediction that DEN or PHX will replace HOU or GS in the playoffs.

Rockets I see as a possibility (sorry Houston fans), but not Golden State. Only way Warriors drop is if Steph misses significant time due to injury. Otherwise, I think the Warriors compete for a top 4 seed in the West.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom