The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kobebryant: Players are "encouraged" per new CBA to take less to win or risk being called selfish+ungrateful while nbatv deal goes UP by a BILLION #biz

:nerd:

Yea and league pass is up 10 bucks this year to 199. I remember when it use to be 149

Greedy *** nba

Y
then we are agreeing.

I am saying the that on offence the positions pg/sg/sf/pf/c are out moded because guys switch between positions all the time, and that the ONLY thing that matters when you are defining a position is WHO YOU CAN GUARD.

Im agreeing im just taking it to it's logical conclusion.

When you say someone is a PG, what does it mean in todays NBA? Steph? Chris Paul? D rose those three players don't really have anything in common on offence the only thing that makes them strictly PG's is that thats the position they can defend.
Steph Curry rarely guards a good point guard, it's mainly Klay or Iggy. Does that mean he's better off as a SG/SF? :lol:
Honestly, I don't know why you're so anal about this topic but I guess you love arguing for something black and white when it's in the grey area.

Last edited:
Like he was goin to go anywhere else :lol:

Don't know why it took so long tho...

Cavs management probably had to sit lebron down and convince him ray allen wasnt an obsessed stalker with a grown *** man crush on him and have him approve the signing

@kobebryant: Players are "encouraged" per new CBA to take less to win or risk being called selfish+ungrateful while nbatv deal goes UP by a BILLION #biz

:nerd:
Ahh there it goes.

I want an unfiltered response though. :lol:

And theres people who think that the players arent going to strike 
laugh.gif

Steph Curry rarely guards a good point guard, it's mainly Klay or Iggy. Does that mean he's better off as a SG/SF? :lol:
Honestly, I don't know why you're so anal about this topic but I guess you love arguing for something black and white when it's in the grey area.

Exactly

"Positions are just to categorize players" - jalen rose

, this who you can guard nonsense is pulling hairs

Lockouts suck |I

They do but the players deserve that bread, I have no problem missing a bit of basketball if it means they get their fair share which I still doubt will happen because the owners have more pull.

billionaires v millionaires, just what your average viewer wants to read about :lol:

ughh would the lockout happen this offseason? Im dying for some NBA games rn
Nope. They will be able ot opt out at the close of the 2016-2017 season. The talk is starting early because everyone sees the writing on the wall. The players are going to strike.

Randle and Bari will certainly be in the conversation, but I'm lending stronger support in T.J. Warren's campaign for ROY. Mid-range game on point, elite floater in the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom