The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludes? 
nerd.gif
Honda Preludes .... before I bought mine and was looking around  

meh theres bad seats at the Q that are cheap too. The good seats at AA still cost that guap.

Woj reporting deal for Rondo will include Wright, Crowder, & draft picks...
This officially gonna go through or is this just what the proposal is?

It'll be fun to see Rondo on a good team again but I'm not holding my breath on the result. Someone like Rondo who has his fingerprints all over an offense might suffer a break-in period when you're inserted next to Drik and Have it All. I hope there isn't though, Rondo at his best is as fun to watch as Curry and Russell Julius Randle Westbrook

This officially gonna go through or is this just what the proposal is?

It'll be fun to see Rondo on a good team again but I'm not holding my breath on the result. Someone like Rondo who has his fingerprints all over an offense might suffer a break-in period when you're inserted next to Drik and Have it All. I hope there isn't though, Rondo at his best is as fun to watch as Curry and Russell Julius Randle Westbrook
that's just what's being discussed ... Cuban out on these streets hustling 

rondo fits dallas perfectly, he doesnt need to score at all. the west is getting even stronger, they wanna make east a D league conference? 

im saying tho....

we got points on points on points.... someone gotta go 

out here juggling 3 as is with Felton still lurking 

I'd take Jameer as CP's back up on the Clippers. Farmar has been very underwhelming so far.

Kristine Leigh ‏@_leighdomingo · 5m5 minutes ago
“If I ever made an All-Star game, I have a bunch of moves I've never pulled out that I'm saving just for that game” -@JCrossover #NBABallot

Vote Crawford everyone. I have to see some of these moves he's sitting on.

Rajon Rondo has been mentioned in trade rumors with Chris Paul and Mike Conley in years past. Now the Celtics might get Brandan Wright and a first round pick for him. Life comes at you fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom