The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristine Leigh ‏@_leighdomingo · 5m5 minutes ago
“If I ever made an All-Star game, I have a bunch of moves I've never pulled out that I'm saving just for that game” -@JCrossover #NBABallot

Vote Crawford everyone. I have to see some of these moves he's sitting on.
probably got 8 different styles of falling down after contested jumpshots

@ESPNSteinLine: ESPN sources say Mavericks and Celtics are progressing toward completion of Rajon Rondo trade tonight

i'm cool with Rondo going to Dallas though. I'd be happy to watch Rondo on a good team again.  And Dallas is a good team for him to be on because they have so much firepower his awful shooting won't hurt

Man I dunno how Rondo/Monta is gonna be
ohwell.gif
I hope it's fun
Is it because they both like to have the ball? Other than that Rondo has to play with a 2 guard who can shoot 

Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder, Jameer Nelson and a future first and second round pick for Rajon Rondo. :x

Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder, Jameer Nelson and a future first and second round pick for Rajon Rondo.
sick.gif
I remember saying this about the Melo trade and the Howard trade and the Pau Gasol trade. Somehow, it always worked out down the road 
roll.gif

This trade though... unless that first rounder pans out.. IDK

Last edited:
People tryin to Derrick Rose, Carmelo Anthony

"I have multiple people say kind of just shut it down," Anthony said. "Or just take time off. But at the end of the day, it's hard for me to just do that right now in the midst of what's happening with the team and this season. So just trying to be smart about that."

NBA just gonna let the West get more stacked on some lopsided trades.  Midas whale just send LeBron and John Wall to the West and contract the east at this point. 

Last edited:
Gonna be crazy how many good people miss the All-Star team in the West, and then you will have guys like Hibbert on the East team, with D-Rose and Knee Wade on the bench in suites

Ehhh, I don't know man...

I love Rondo. Watching him play meaningful basketball again would be fun and in theory, someone of his caliber and talent, would and should make the fit work in Dallas. Despite, the shortcomings that Rondo has offensively.

That being said, fit and chemistry are delicate. The Mavericks have the best offense in the league for a reason. Will Rondo's lack of shooting have an effect on Dirk and Monta? While Rondo surely is an upgrade over anyone that the mavs currently have at the lead guard position, is he a better fit is the question and I honestly do not know. He obviously helps out tremendously on the other side of the ball, but Brandan Wright helped on that end too.

I would probably pull the trigger on rondo because i'm that high on him, but IDK man. I would have to see how this actually works if and when this deal goes through.

Yep, I don't think it's a slam dunk, instant WCF appearance move, but at the same time you do it. Because right now I think they're a long shot to get to the WCF's.. even though they obviously look pretty good. Matchup wise, who would you favor Dallas over at this point? Maybe Rondo takes them to another level... you kind of just have to roll the dice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom