The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondo agreed to an extension with Dallas???

Not sure why Dallas would want to risk messing up with that team right now. They look pretty good.

The mavs were 0-5 against playoffs teams in the west, add to the fact Jameer had 0 assists in 26 min last game, something had to happen.

I'm just hoping he chooses to resign after this season, I'd rather he not suit up if he's only gonna be a 6 month rental.

That's the thing B . Wright was free agent too and probably not coming back.

Only thing at risk is draft pick which isn't going to do anything anytime soon either way.

Hell we can buy one from if need be.

sooo....which guards out West get left off the ASG?  
laugh.gif

Conley, Dragic, Bledsoe. not really sure who else but damn there are so many guards that could be on the AS team

Curry/Klay

Conley

Dragic/Bledsoe

Kobe

Harden

Ellis/Rondo

Lillard

CP0

Parker

Westbrook

sick.gif

Conley, Dragic, Bledsoe. not really sure who else but damn there are so many guards that could be on the AS team

Curry/Klay
Conley
Dragic/Bledsoe
Kobe
Harden
Ellis/Rondo
Lillard
CP0
Parker
Westbrook

:x
9 players fighting for 6 spots IMO

Last edited:

Curry/Klay
Conley
Dragic/Bledsoe
Kobe
Harden
Ellis/Rondo
Lillard
CP0
Parker
Westbrook

sick.gif
9 players fighting for 6 spots IMO
Westbrook/Curry/Harden/Kobe/CP3 are locks IMO. just based on reputation for a couple of them
I would add Klay in there along with those 5. Feel bad for Lillard 
mean.gif

Westbrook/Curry/Harden/Kobe/CP3 are locks IMO. just based on reputation for a couple of them
I would add Klay in there along with those 5. Feel bad for Lillard 
mean.gif
if Klay keeps this level of play up and the Warriors stay at the top of the West for another month then i'll have to agree. Both Splash bros will have to be on there

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA: In trade talks, remember: Rondo essentially had veto power. No one would trade for him as rental. He had to be committed to sign extension.

As much as I used to like Rondo I don't see them getting better offensively they are the best team in the L they have a lot too lose on O and not so much to gain on defense since Rondo is only engaged half the time.Brandan Wright was their best bench player too.

Last edited:
No Rose or Melo tonight and Jags/Titans makes me wish I could FFWD to OKC/GSW.
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom