The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a huge Rondo fan. Not mad that Dallas made the trade. Just thinking there's a risk with chemistry. Dallas should have thrown in Parsons and then I would really believe in Dallas.

I think this works out for Dallas at this point of the season. Only a quarter into the season and gives them boys time to mesh

i highly doubt wright was gonna keep up that insane level of play. there's a reason why this is his "break out" yr and he's been in the league for a minute
mavs got him for nothing

you still need a big to fill the void

Avery plays the two

Smart, Pressey, and now i guess Jameer will be playing the point

Stevens is probably lowkey happy that Rondo is gone :lol:

The Mavs were always my number once concern when it came to Western Conference teams, it's not even close now

i highly doubt wright was gonna keep up that insane level of play. there's a reason why this is his "break out" yr and he's been in the league for a minute
mavs got him for nothing

you still need a big to fill the void
Wright's been doing this the last three years. A lot of his success due to Dirk and Carlisle's O, but yeeeah.

This also the fact that he's a known stat *****. Wonder of Carlisle can coach that mess

Rondo passes up open layups to kick it out to Gerald Wallace for a corner three

Now that he actually has shooters though... He will be putting up ridiculous numbers

Did they just toss Crowder into the trade so that Rondo could have his #9? 
nerd.gif

Dallas depth...? Carlisle one of the best coaches in the league now has one of the best starting lineups in the league. Should be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom