The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure someone posted a few of his older articles that were biased against Kobe yesterday.

i don't even know what this means.

so he has negative articles about kobe? in a decade of basketball reporting? so he's biased against kobe?

you know how silly that sounds?

either you agree with the conciet of the article or you don't but please miss me with this stupid bias talk.

What are we even arguing about here? Kobe is one of the primary reasons the Lakers had the success they did in the 2000's and hes also one of the primary reasons the franchise is in disarray now. What else is there to say?

Quite a bit, apparently.

If the Lakers can get healthy they have talent, and can make a dent in the West.

I don't know who you guys think you are seeing in the box scores and stats of the preseason, but it's not the Lakers core. None of them except Kobe and Boozer TBH

Last edited:
And if people were honest with themselves they wouldn't blame this disarray on Kobe, they'd put it on the veto of the CP3 trade, where it belongs.

Kobe is just a business man at this point, reps for Kobe

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure someone posted a few of his older articles that were biased against Kobe yesterday.

i don't even know what this means.

so he has negative articles about kobe? in a decade of basketball reporting? so he's biased against kobe?

you know how silly that sounds?

either you agree with the conciet of the article or you don't but please miss me with this stupid bias talk.

It means that there have been multiple times he's appeared biased against Kobe over the years... moreso than other reporters with other players.

Biased reporting is not a cop-out excuse if he's appeared to fit the bill several times before.

The conceit of the latest article is possible and maybe even likely... but his bias led to him to support it with some inaccurate, exaggerated, or skewed facts. At least compared to the info from various other reporters on the Dwight Howard, Ramon Sessions, and Paul George situations.

Having a good point doesn't excuse lazy or biased gathering of info.

Last edited:
And if people were honest with themselves they wouldn't blame this disarray on Kobe, they'd put it on the veto of the CP3 trade, where it belongs.

Kobe is just a business man at this point, reps for Kobe

but according to NT

CP3 would have ran out of town soon as his contract ended

So, Doc says CP3 and Griffin are not playing tonight. Rest.

Wonder if the Warriors owner will apologize to the fans?

CP and Blake sitting out, mind games.
Mental warfare if you ask me.

Mental Warfare? :lol: Ummm, pretty sure it's just because it's the end of the preseason / precautionary / get some extended looks at other guys. I mean they already played each other during this preseason anyway.

so ignoring everything about kobe and the article

are you saying that there is no bias in journalism? 

there is bias in everything in the sense that you are telling a story, that is meant to be persuasive or entertaining in some way thats part of writing. but this whole this writer hates my favorite player stuff is stupid and wrong 99% of the time.

disagree with the argument, disagree with the conciet or the conclusions drawn by the writer, but "oh he hates kobe" stuff?

the refugee of fools.

so ignoring everything about kobe and the article

are you saying that there is no bias in journalism? 
there is bias in everything in the sense that you are telling a story, that is meant to be persuasive or entertaining in some way thats part of writing. but this whole this writer hates my favorite player stuff is stupid and wrong 99% of the time.

disagree with the argument, disagree with the conciet or the conclusions drawn by the writer, but "oh he hates kobe" stuff?

the refugee of fools.
but couldnt one's dislike of a specific topic or point of view be the motivation for that person to write an article that discredits that topic or point of view?

if there are numerous examples of a writer showing bias that could even pass off as an agenda driven NT post all directed towards the same player, would it not be reasonable to assume that this writer may not think too highly of said player?  

i really hate that ish smith and jason terry have done absolutely nothing to beat our Isiah Canaan and Troy Daniels for the backup guard spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom